Twins!

A week...it had been a whole week since the whole break-up thing with Kiba and she was now, over him and back to her usual self; stoic and cold around strangers and fun-loving and crazy around friends. Ya'll must be wondering how she and Sasuke lived in that house together right? How they behaved around each other? Well......

Sasuke had gotten dressed for work and had 20 minutes to spare before he actually left. Taking off his blazer, he laid it on the couch and went to the kitchen where Jasmyn stood making cinnamon rolls. Already on the table, she had blueberry pancakes out and had fried eggs with hot dogs and bacon on the side. She brought out apple juice and laid it by her presentation of food and when the cinnamon rolls were through; she gladly took them out and laid them down. She looked over at her work and grinned in satisfaction. Sasuke's eye twitched in irritation...it's like he just woke up in candy world and it irked him to no end.

"Don't worry, this is all for me..." She mumbled bringing out a plate of onigiri with tomatoes. Now that was more like it. All though he took

some eggs and bacon when he was done with his onigiri, he had to admit, she was a good cook.

"Hey! Those were my eggs!" She complained as she watched him calmly devour her eggs and bacon.

"Hn..." That was all he ever said to her.

"Say 'hn' to me one more time and I'll shove my foot up your ass." She stated, deadpanning. Now this made Sasuke smirk in amusement.

"Hn..." He responded and it was like something in her broke as her eye started twitching in annoyance and then, she tackled him, sending both of them to the floor.

"Jerk!" She yelled out only for him to flip them round, a smirk etched on his face as he was on top.

"Hn..."He continued to taunt and that, my fellow readers is how they spend their morning, wrestling round the kitchen floor till Jasmyn eventually elbows him in the nose and has to apologize before he leaves to work. Now today was a special day. No it wasn't any of their birthdays yet but it was special.

As Jasmyn lay jobless in the house, she scrolled through her phone reading fan-fics on a website called Quotev. She was too intrigued in the one she was reading to hear a car door slam shut but she did hear the house door open. Glancing up, she rolled her eyes, seeing it was Sasuke but he looked quite different. Instead of wearing his usual emotionless expression, he had a smile on his face. She looked back to her phone but did a double take back at Sasuke. 'Sasuke doesn't smile!' She realized and this Sasuke was wearing different clothes from what Sasuke had worn this morning. She would know since she almost spilled applesauce on it during their wrestling.

"Oh, what is a beautiful lady like you doing here alone?" Sasuke asked coming closer as he shut the door behind him.

"What the hell are you talking 'bout? You left me this morning to work; I don't work yet, remember?" She asked raising a brow.

"Oh...you must've mistaken me for my twin brother," He smirked, "I'm Charasuke, pleasure to meet such a fine babe like you." He continued kissing her hand to which her eye twitched too as she sweatdropped.

"SASUKE!!!!" She yelled out running out from the living room and into the front yard calling Sasuke's number in panic.

"Hn, what is it now?" Sasuke asked.

"There's a weirdo in the house that looks like you, named Charasuke! T.T Save meh!" Poor Sasuke could only sigh in annoyance, "Didn't think he'd come. It's okay he's my brother just stay calm, he's a flirt."

"Ah.....got it." She muttered walking back into the house to where Charasuke had a sweat drop running down his head.

"So you must be my brothers supposed...wife to be...right?"

"Yeah, but I don't get why I had to marry him of all people! He's annoying, a jerk, arrogant, cocky, a bastard, annoying, troublesome and annoying, did I mention annoying?" She rolled her eyes as she plopped down beside Charasuke. Although she did find it rather disturbing that he looked exactly like Sasuke.

"That's how my brother is." He shrugged chuckling at her comment. "He's an emotionless bastard."

"Glad to know you think of me that way brother," Sasuke announced his presence, chuckling before bonking Charasuke on the head.

"Ow...Been a while huh?"

"Not long enough." He smirked. "You just couldn't stay away from me could you? Pay up, it's not even been 2 months." He held his hand out to his twin.

"B-but it was mom's idea!" As all this went on, Jasmyn stared at them mouth agape. 'Holy fudge bunnies....SASUKE CHUCKLED. But apart from that...they both look so similar it's freaky! Identical twins have to have at least one difference in looks right?'

"Well Jassy-chan, looks like I'll be keeping you company while this idiot's gone!" Charasuke cheered pulling her into a small hug, making her giggle.

"Ok ok! Just no more hugs." She mumbled, smiling. The twins reminded her of Naruto and Menma. Menma was just like Sasuke but Naruto

was like Charasuke all hyper and chizz but Naruto wasn't a flirt.

"Hey do you guys know the Uzumaki's?" She asked.

"Yeah they live down the street don't they bro?"

"Hn." Jasmyn's eye twitched.

"Then you've also met the Uzumaki twins?"

"We're best friends with them." Charasuke chuckled, "Well Sasuke's more of Naruto's best friend and I'm Menma's." That's it! Her jaw-dropped and she speed-dialed Naruto.

"Hello?"

"How could you Naruto?" She fake-sniffled. "You cheated on me!"

"Whoa, what how?!"

"You got another best-friend behind my back!" She faked a sob.

"..............DID NOT! SASUKE-TEME ISN'T MY BESTFRIEND! YOU ARE!"

"Hurtful Naruto. After all we've been through." Sasuke spoke up from the kitchen.

"WAIT- NO SASUKE I CAN EXPLAIN." Jas couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. "Whoa, just slow it down, I'm messing with cha!" She giggled as she heard a thud from Naruto's side. "Hello? Naru-kun?"

"Congratulations Jas, you just ended up killing my brother. I've been trying to do that for weeks!" She heard Menma's deep voice chuckle.

"Anytime Menny-kun."

"Menny-kun? Lol Menma when'd that happen." Charasuke asked butting in.

"Ah dobe, I see that you're back."

"Tch Meany, yeah, I am and I'll be visiting soon."

"Yeah your dearest Ayu's also around."

"See! We were destined to be together!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but she's getting married to Itachi." Sasuke called out from the kitchen before emerging out with a tomato and biting into it as he sat on the sofa.

"Later dude." Menma hung up.

"MUTINY!!!" Charasuke yelled as Jasmyn giggled at his horrified face.