Alison returned the smile and started making a plate from all the food on the table. "So what happens to the stuff that doesn't get eaten?" The wolf asked.

"Everything that's left over gets donated to the village." Aviri answered for her sister. "Most of it gets dropped off at the Orphanage or the Inn."

"You guys really do think of every single way you could possibly be as good as you can huh?" Alison laughed.

"You act like it's not incredibly simple." Veronica scoffed.

"I mean, the Fairies do grow a lot of food, so I guess it makes sense that the castle would have a lot left over." The wolf shrugged before digging into her breakfast buffet. "Oh my god it's so good. Who's the chef? I think I'm in love with this pancake."

"Careful Ali. Kira might get jealous." Veronica warned, though Kira only scoffed and sipped on her drink.

"Kira doesn't actually get jealous that often." Alison admitted.

"Good. I was worried that you were going to try to kill me at some point." Veronica sighed.

"That's why Aviri was more than happy to help you. So I'd always be close enough to kill you if I ever thought you deserved it." The vampire grinned, though her sister just rolled her eyes and went back to her book.

"Aviri would never let you harm her new favorite student." Peredite chuckled.

"You act like my sister has had another student before."

"They never stayed long enough for them to count." Aviri agreed. "They annoyed me far too much."

"What did they do to annoy you?" Veronica picked at her food without looking up at her mentor.

"They wanted to learn things that they were not ready for, and demanded I teach them. So I removed them from the castle." Aviri explained. "You are learning things step by step, and I quite enjoy teaching them to you."

"I can't suddenly summon a dragon to do my bidding without any build up. You have to pace yourself or you could end up killing yourself instead." The mage scoffed, taking a few more bites since she had nothing to worry about. "If anyone tries to rush progress than they're just impossibly stupid."

"I have to agree." Aviri nodded. "And that's why I don't teach other people."

"I'm sure people at the tower will be greatly irritated once they discover that you've found yourself an apprentice from the Human World. Let alone a Witch." Kira noted.

"That's the best kind of apprentice. One I can talk to in my native language." Her sister grinned.

Alison went back to focusing on her food, since there was nothing else she'd rather be doing than eating as much of it as she could. She was definately going to have to get hold of the chef and find out all the receipes so she could make delicious food like this herself. Not that she would be cooking for anyone since her girlfriend doesn't eat.

Though maybe she could get the practice in for her own child.

They'd have to eat right?

"Can I ask you a question Alison?" Aviri called, jolting her out of her mental rant.

"Sure?"

"How much do you know about Exodious's creation?"

"The Realm of Demons? It was created by a Fragment of Elysium wasn't it?"

"Exodious was a True God tasked with monitoring Elysium. She was the first voice it had, before many more were added." Aviri explained. "The True Gods were tasked with creating this world by Ragnarok, to try and make the perfect existence, or so we're told. Exodious created this world, then the other True Gods began adding to it. This angered Exodious, so she created Elysium to moderate and control every aspect of the world she crafted. Eventually, the other gods grew tired of her control and sealed her away."