Nine: A Hug Full Of Hart

The car heads towards Summer's parents' house, a house I'm very familiar with, a house that some of my best and worst memories have occurred at

Nervously I switch between tugging at the sleeves of my suit and checking the time on my wristwatch.

(A/N- please picture Alex in this:)

We turn down a street I recognise all too well, each house is bigger than the next, each yard is greener than the rest and each garden sculpted to be better than all

The side of the road is littered with expensive cars and semi-important looking guests heading towards the mansion at the end of the street.

I say semi-important because anyone who runs in this circle knows the most important wouldn't be seen dead driving themselves to an event like this.

For some twisted reason, the elite of Melbourne seems to judge each other's riches on how often they drive, like you're more regal the less your hands have touched a steering wheel.
I think it's absolutely bonkers and shows how shallow and conceited these people are.

I know, you're probably thinking, 'you're being driven right now'. Let me tell you, that's not due to snobbiness, more that I don't trust myself to actually drive here; I would one hundred percent get halfway here and turn around.

The car begins turning into a grand undercover porch with a driveway going straight through it, I look out the window, past all of the flashing cameras and I spot her,she looks radiant.

The car comes to a stop and a valet employed by the Richards' opens the door for me to step out.
I straighten my tie and head towards where I just spotted Summer standing, only she's already heading right towards me.
I can't and don't want to stop my eyes from roaming her appreciatively.

Her navy dress is form fitting, hugging and flowing in all of the right places, the straps are off the shoulder and tight, exposing the swell of her breasts and the curve of her collarbone - something I just want to sink my teeth into and pepper with soft kisses, her left leg is on full display thanks to a slit that travels up to her hip bone, tempting my to run my hand up the exposed skin and around to cup her ass.