Six: Half Harted

Sheepishly I slink out to my seat and slide down into it, Summer eyes me curiously and I can't help but think she knows what I just did in there

I flash her a tight, acknowledging smile - you know those ones that say "okay, stop looking at me now"? Yea, one of those.
Summer, however, is obviously in need of a little brush up on social cues, because she continues to stare, not just at me, but into me.

My heart plummets into my stomach when I realise there's a certain something she could be staring at.
Squeezing my eyes shut in utter embarrassment, I accept that, I have, in fact, gotten cum on myself.
I peel my eyes open and sweep them down my frame slowly and carefully, making sure not to miss a single inch of my body.

A breath I didn't even realise I was holding escapes my lungs and my muscles visibly relax at the realisation that there is not a spec of baby gravy on me.
Thank fuck.

Straightening up in my seat, I turn my head to look Summer square in the eyes.
"Yes?" I question with a cock of my eyebrow.

"Nothing," she shrugs. "You were just gone for a long time." The smugness in her voice is almost suffocating. The emphasis she places on 'long', tells me she knows.

"Er, I got caught up replying to... Um, emails." Well, I don't think that even convinced the rouge dog hairs floating around the plane.

"Riiiight," Summer stretches the word out while raising both her brows before turning and looking out the window, leaving me embarrassed, something I am not used to feeling, yet still wanting more.

I've just changed into a suit that was promptly delivered to my hotel room, it's a very nice suit too might I add, when a light knock on the door pulls me from my self-appreciation in the mirror.

Sauntering over to the entryway I rip open the door to find a beaming Summer.
"You ready?" She asks as she maintains her smile and claps her hands together.

I offer her a pointed look, one that she seems to understand because her shoulders slump and she picks up that nervous hem fidgeting habit.

"Here," I whisper huskily, stepping forward towards her and pulling a little something special from my pocket.