Kakariko

Link

When Link woke up, he saw that Zelda was still fast asleep next to him. He carefully got out of the bed, making sure not to wake Zelda. He walked over to the bag of food and looked through it to make sure they had enough food. He realized that there wasn't much meat, so he grabbed a bow and his quiver and went out to hunt.

~~~

Awhile later, Link returned with several slabs of meat. He brought them in and wrapped them up before putting them in the food bag.

He noticed that Zelda wasn't in the bed, and she was doing an inventory check of their things. "Mornin, Princess." Link greeted her, and she replied with a good morning as well.
"It looks like we have everything we need." She said.
"Alright, when should we leave?"
"Right now, since we're all ready."
"Okay, I'll get our horses."

Link left the room and got their horses as Zelda brought the bags outside. They put the bags on the horses and mounted them.

《~》

Zelda

They rode in silence for a good twenty minutes. Zelda constantly looked to her left at Link, who, other than occasionally checking the sheikah slate, kept looking forwards. Unable to bear the silence, she decided to ask a question.
"So, Link, how was your adventure?"
"Good."
Seriously? Good? C'mon Link, I'm trying have a conversation with you.
Slightly annoyed, she tried again.
"Where did you go first?"
"Zora's Domain."
"Where did you go after that?"
"Gerudo Town."
"Ooh, how did you get in?"
Link looked away and didn't reply.
"Okay then... Where did you go after that."
"Rito Village, then Death Mountain."
"How did you get to Vah Medoh? Wasn't it flying?"
"Yes, it was. A Rito helped me."
"Ah. How did you get on Vah Rudania? It was walking around on Death Mountain, correct?"
"Yup. I shot a guy at it a few times, and we also had to not be seen by some flying things, because if one saw us, it would alert Rudania, and Rudania would make it rain rocks." Link said, laughing.
"Wait, you shot someone at it? Who?"
"Yunobo. He's Daruk's grandson, I think."
"Huh."

《~》
(Almost) At Kakariko Village

"Yeah, the Gorons are pretty great. That was fun. Although, I did get a few broken bones because they like to 'pat' my back and bear hug me. That part wasn't very fun."

Zelda laughed at the last statement that Link had said. When she finished, Link announced, spreading his arms out dramatically, "We are here!" That made Zelda laugh even more.

The two got off their horses, and Zelda got the bags so Link could take the horses to the nearby stable. Zelda walked into the village, immediately loving it. She took her time, walking around as she waited for Link.

When Link walked into the village, Zelda ran up to him, saying, "I love it here! It's so cozy and quiet here. It hasn't changed much over the years."

Link smiled at Zelda and led her to a house with two people guarding it. "This must be Impa's house," she concluded. "I've forgotten a lot." They walked up the steps and Link knocked on the door.

The door creaked open slowly, and a girl peeked out from behind it. She squeaked in surprise when she saw Link and Zelda, and she nearly slammed the door shut. "Hey, Paya." Link waved at her, and she turned red. "H-hi Link."

Paya opened the door to let them in. "H-hello, Princess." She lowered her head as Zelda walked past. "You must be Impa's granddaughter. Link told me about you." Zelda told her, smiling.
"He did?" Paya turned even redder.
"Yes. Also, you can call me Zelda."
Paya gasped. "Thank you, Pri- I mean, Zelda."
"You're welcome." Zelda said, smiling and walking over to where Link was standing.

"Impa wants to know what we plan on doing once we leave." Link motioned for Zelda to come over.
"The first place we'll go once we leave Kakariko Village is Zora's Domain. I've decided that it would be easiest to get there." Zelda continued telling Impa her plans for after their stay at the village.

Later, after a walk around the village and an introduction to everybody living there, Zelda began to get tired. She and Link were sitting on the steps of Impa's house. Zelda yawned, and Link asked if she wanted to go inside to rest. "Yes, I would like to go in. First, however, I'd like to watch the sunset." Link agreed with her, so they sat for a bit longer.

It began to get a bit cold, so Link pulled Zelda closer to him for warmth. The tips of Zelda's ear began to get hot, but she didn't know why. It was cold, so why would her ears be warm? Suddenly, she remembered that instead of blushing, her ears would grow red. That's odd. Why would I be blushing? She shrugged it off and put her head on Link's shoulder.

《~》
Link

Later...
Link looked down at Zelda and noticed that her eyes were closed and she was asleep. He gently lifted her up and carried her into Impa's house.

When he walked in, Paya saw that Zelda was asleep and immediately led Link up to the spare room, where she had already brought the bags to. She pulled out a mattress and put some blankets on it. "You can sleep here. I would offer my bed, but it's much too small for two people." Paya smiled awkwardly as she said this, taking care not to look directly at Link.

Link put Zelda on the bed and put the blankets on top of her. He then put his sword with the bags, and got into the bed. He put his head on the pillow and tried to sleep.

《~》

This is a bit shorter than the last, at 977 words. The next part will get interesting. I spent way longer than should have on this. Sorry about that.

When the Lake Runs Red (Zelink- BotW) (Discontinued*)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara