Chapter 34 <Esmeralda>

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong? Have you already reached your limit?" Magnus taunted smugly. I blushed and shook my head, sliding onto his lap. He arched an eyebrow in confusion. "You haven't? Then what is it?"

I bit my lip and looked down at my lap. "I was wondering if I could just...walk around the club...with Harley and Luca," I mumbled, bringing our hands into my lap. Magnus was quiet for a second or two.

"I'm not so sure about that, Esme," He said strongly, bringing me to look up at him. I frowned.

"But I'll be with them both and it's not like we're going out into town or something," I muttered glancing back at the two boys who watched us intently.

Magnus sighed and gently ran his fingers through my hair. My eyes closed and I leaned into his touch instantly. "You can handle yourself," He whispered. It sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

"I...I can," I said softly. "I'm...not weak." He looked at me immediately.

"Adam said I'm not weak, too," I whispered. "And I think if the devil really believes that, it has to be true." I slowly gave him a smile. Magnus chuckled softly and kissed my cheek.

"You're right, love. Always," He agreed, hugging my waist. My arms slithered around his neck, pressing my lips to his cheek as a thank you. He visibly grinned and bounced his legs firmly. I gasped and moaned out shortly before covering my mouth. My face heated up and I hid my face in his shoulder.

"Hey, I thought you were going out? Get on up," He ordered lightly, smacking my ass. I groaned quietly because I could totally hear soft laughter coming from the people in the room. I got back up and refused to look at Anarchy and Ranger. And I regretted looking over at Harley and Luca because both were giggling like teenage girls getting exclusive news on the recent gossip at school.

"Shut up, lets go," I mumbled with embarrassment. I grabbed both their wrists, pulling them to the new door and walked out with out looking back.

"Wait, so the only blood you drink is Rangers blood?" I asked, "Doesn't that hurt him?"

Luca looked down, scratching the back of his neck. "Well....yeah...when I'm done. Drinking blood with a soul mate is kind of more intimate then if you would do it with anyone else," He explained. "Ranger is happy when I drink from him. He fills pints of blood for me when he has to be away for long periods."

"You mean he gets off from it," Harley snickered and Luca whined at him.

"Shut up!" He hissed with a large blush.

"You're just mad because it's true, y'all are kinky," Harley winked at me and I giggled. "Blood play is pretty hot though," He sighed.

Luca shook his head, rolling his eyes. "You're out of your mind," He sulked, looking around. We found ourselves in a large area of the club and chose to sit in a confined corner to just talk. I didn't like looking around too much. I found that people tend to stare at me in confusion or disgust. Looking back at that hurt me.

"You think kids are nice?" Luca asked suddenly. I blinked and looked up.

"What?" Harley and I questioned at the same time.

"I mean like, do you like kids?" He pushed slightly.

"They're cute," Harley shrugged, "Until they're brats. Why?" He smirked. Luca shrugged and sighed.

"I dunno, I was just wondering," He frowned.

My mind went a bit numb when I thought about kids. About all the kids I've ruined. Do I like kids? I guess I would assume not with my past actions. I'm jealous of them. Yeah, I'm jealous.

"I definitely don't want to be a kid again," Harley chuckles bitterly. I nodded.

"Agreed."

_______________________________

The amount of love and support this story is getting really makes me happy. Esmeralda one of the most important characters to me. Thank you.