Chapter 10 <Magnus>

Esmeralda laid against me and fell asleep shortly after. I could feel that my neck and shoulder was soaked with his tears. Maybe I took it to far with spanking him like that. But fuck, what he said about him self. All those things. I hated how unappreciated he felt and how disrespectful he was towards himself. I refused to let him feel that way. I just hoped I didn't scare him away. Though, I doubt that. He crawls right into my arms and clung to me like a lost puppy.

"I'm guessing it went well," I looked up at sighed as Anarchy took a seat, resting his right ankle on his left knee. I gave him a look but chuckled. My dear friend, I could never be serious or mad in front of him.

"Well, somewhat," I sighed, "I think he's warming up to me finally. I...did punish him. It wasn't completely intentionally. But I wanted to teach him something as his dom. Even if he doesn't know I am his dom yet." I said sheepishly, brushing a ebony lock that stuck to Esmeraldas wet cheek. I used the sleeve of my jacket to clean his face of the salty substance and leaned down to place a kiss on his forehead. He looked at pace. Unlike last night when he would toss and turn in his sleep. Whimper for help and a cry for everything to stop. He called it out so gently and would jolt in and out of sleep. I would turn and watch him with deep concern, wondering what he dreamed about.

Probably about the many nights he laid awake with a man or women who cared nothing about him. Who touched him as he stayed silent, no physical indication of consent or verbal. He would never have to face that ever again. Ever.

"You alright? You look pissed," Anarchy chuckles lightly at me. My eyes slowly lifted to him and I smirked darkly.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about the ways I could kill Lust and Pride. Ways I could torture them slowly," I growled, holding my mate tightly to my chest. Anarchy grinned darkly and waved at me in acknowledgment.

"If you want I could definitely give you ideas," He said darkly. I chuckled and shook my head. Anarchy was a masochistic dominant. His submissive or mate, Harley, definitely enjoyed all the shit this fucker pulls out of his sleeve. His ideas are pretty disturbing sometimes but Harley is always down to try them. Even though Anarchy was pretty tough, he was a complete softy for his mate. Harley had him wrapped around his little fingers and it was the other way around for the kid too. They were deeply in love and I couldn't be more prouder of my best friend.

"Don't worry, I think I can handle it on my own. I'll definitely give you a call though if I need you," I hummed.

Anarchy nodded and smiled softly, "You know, Harley could probably get Esmeralda more comfortable around this place. I noticed when you guys came in that the poor guy looked sort of spooked. I'm sure if we go on a double date or something, they could hit it off. That way at least your boy made a friend." I couldn't help but give him a thankful smile.

"My friend you're ideas are top notch," I smirked.

Anarchy grinned, "Oh, stop, Magnus. You'll make me blush!" He laughed softly and stood.

"Yeah, whatever. Now get out of here, I need to spend some quality time with my mate," I mused at him. He winked at me before clicking his tongue.

"Got it. Oh, before I forget. Adam wants to start meeting with Esmeralda. He said something about helping him," Anarchy thought out loud. I arched an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Does he think he's some kind of therapist now?" I teased lightly.

"Dunno if Satan can be a therapist but maybe. See you later," he waved at me. I waved him off and sighed as he finally left. My eyes caster down upon Esmeralda's face, stroking his cheek gently.

"You're a deep sleeper, aren't you, love?" I smiled as I whispered to him. His nose crinkled up gently before relaxing as he smiled slightly in his sleep. Fuck, he was beautiful. I decided that holding him for too long maybe a problem. If I kept holding him now I'd probably keep holding him once he woke up. And of course I didn't want to freak him out. I noticed how much he flinched when I touched him so suddenly. Waking up in my arms after I bent him over my lap and smacked his ass would be a bit too much for him, I'm sure. So I carefully stood as I held his body with ease. I carried him to the bedroom and gently laid him down. I grabbed a warm blanket from one of the cupboards in the bathroom and draped it over his body.

"Don't worry, love. When your with me you'll have nothing but good memories from now on," I said quietly. "I know I can't just swoop you off your feet and suddenly fix you. Suddenly make it all better. But I can at least be with you and by your side through all of this now. And if you ever decide you're ready to get some help for those nightmares or for those terrible memories, I'll be right behind you," I muttered softly. I sighed as his small frame curled up slowly, his eyebrows furrowing. I leaned down to kiss his temple and felt joy bloom in my chest as his facial expression relaxed.

I turned and walked out of the room before sitting at the bar. I closed my eyes and sighed. I don't think he heard me at all but at least I got to say it to him out loud. Esmeralda was clearly not the type to take those statements with ease so I might as well get it out of my system before I piss the little brat off again. I laughed to myself and shook my head. Such a little brat. A cute, adorable, and sexy little brat. I smirked to myself and snapped my fingers. The TV came on and I leaned back in my chair to watch.

It was just some sports channel, football it seems. I sighed and changed the channel but lowered the volume so it wouldn't wake up sleeping beauty over in the other room. Hopefully he woke before tonight and-

"N-No," I tensed and turned to peer into the doorway of my spare room. Esmeralda was sitting straight up, holding his throat harshly. His eyes were closed tightly and his body shook softly. "No more, just stop it. Stopppp," He cried which made me rush over to him.

"Esmeralda, you're okay," I said quietly, reaching out to grab his shoulders before stopping myself. I restrained my hands to my sides by force and grounded my teeth.

"Hurts bad, it's hurts bad," He wheezed.

"Esmeralda!" I growled, hoping that jolt him awake.

"Ah!" His eyes shot open, wide as saucers. He let go of his own throat and let out aggressive pants. "Oh god," He cried softly and turned to me. I couldn't hold back anymore and quickly wrapped my arms around him. Pleasingly, Esme held me much closer, if not, desperately.

"Oh god, oh god, it hurt so bad," Esme whimpered into my chest. I shushed him gently and rocked slowly with him.

"I've got you, don't worry." My hand grabbed his chin gently so I could tilt his face up. Again, his face was stained with tears. If only those tears were from pleasure and happiness, not pain and sadness. He slowly calmed as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Would you like me to sleep with you?" I asked slowly, holding his waist securely. He seemed to be in a daze as he bit his plump lower lip and nodded.

"Uh Huh..." he whispered in compliance. I slowly laid down with him, letting him use my bicep as a pillow. I pulled the wool blanket over us and sighed gently.

"I've got you. I've got you, love."

________________________________

Short and sweet filler for you guys :)