08 : Ask For Her Forgiveness

Start from the beginning

Yet what Elis care right now is not about Freya but the 10 business she just took over yesterday. She needs to find at least two secretaries and she already has a list on her head. In the original story, Freya met two people that had becomes her most trusted ally and of course before Freya could get this two people Elis would snatch them first. Thankfully Freya still didn't meet these two at the moment.

Driving towards her destination, Elis already know where she needs to go first, following the original story plot, she went into the suburb, pretending to be lost she heads straight into the orphanage.

She sighed when she couldn't do anything, she steps away from her car and went towards the orphanage house. She knocked a few times on the door and wait. Not long after the door was open by a handsome youth and just like that Elis knew this youth would be her target.

"Yes." The youth answered, feeling a bit foolish when he saw a goddess in front of him and becoming more foolish when he saw the goddess smile at him.

"I'm sorry, but it seems that I was lost, my GPS won't work and I ended up here, could this young man help me, I don't know the way back." Elis smile wryly and tries to act a bit pitiful, the youth smile and nod, he wants to go out but since his clothes were dirty he doesn't have the heart to go. He knows the goddess in front of him is wealthy so he knows she will look down on him, but seeing her like this, he still does not know what to do.

Yet fate was playing with him when suddenly the door was opened wide enough and a few kids run towards Elis, seeing the little kids with their haggard cloths, Elis remembered her twins on her previous world, she knows she left them too young but she knows her husband had done well to raise both of them, so when Elis see these kids her heart softened and slowly kneel in front of the kids.

"Hey there" Elis greet them and the little kids smile towards Elis.

"Hello there big sister, are you here for adoption?" one of the kids asked. Elis looked at the youth in front of her and she shows her confusion on her face. The youth smile bitterly.

"This is the orphanage, they must be thinking that you too will come and becomes their adopter." The youth explain, Elis nodded a little and smile towards the little kids.

"No but big sister comes to play with you all; before that did you all have breakfast yet?" Elis asked and the little kids went silent, their eyes went to the youth and the youth sighed heavily.

"You all should enter first." The youth said and one by one the little kids went inside the house, Elis who saw how pitiful their eyes almost wanted to hug and kissed their cheek, she who had become a mother for two lifetimes understand the longing inside their eyes and she too understand what it feels to have no father and mother.

This time forgetting her target she was determined to adopt all the children, she looked towards the youth and smile.

"I have a simple proposal, do you want to hear?"

-**-

"She what?" Aaron almost jumps from his chair when he heard from one of his spies, he raised his hand and pinch his nose bridge. Sighing and sighing again.

"She's having lunch with a young man you say? Is he handsome? Is he cooler than me? No, is he richer than me?" For the first time, Aaron lost his cool, even his spies were in shocked when suddenly his boss asked him this kind of questions, even so, he still answered him.

"Errr, boss, the young man is probably around 19 years old, he was an orphan and he is not handsome as Boss. Boss, you are cooler than him!" the spies didn't even blink his eyes when he was bootlicking his boss, yet Aaron still didn't feel satisfied with this answers so he requested for a picture.

Once Aaron received the picture, his face turned black and then blue and then red, he felt so frustrated when he saw how his wife smiling with another man and a young man is that. Aaron felt so jealous! Yes jealous, he admits that he was jealous, he doesn't like when his property being touch by other people!

He needs to do something and fast!

But how?

Seduce her?

No, he needs something else; he needs to do something so his wife would take notice of him.

Yes, first of all, he needs to ask for her forgiveness. It didn't matter if his wife wanted him to crawl or kneel, as long she will accept him back in her life than that was okay, he knows he was wrong in the beginning so what should he do to amend his fault?

Not knowing what to do, he immediately called Jayden, yes the male lead of this world, the one and only man who drug Aaron and Scarlet in the very beginning of the story.