Author's Note

First of all, thank you for all of your support and words of encouragement to this newbie author. I feel proud that 10 Lifetimes (my baby) have so many votes (due to this shameless author who keeps asking for those stars) and views.

10 Lifetimes is a story that I have enough courage to published and show it to the world. Of course, 10 Lifetimes have a lot of mistakes such as grammar, spelling and the usage of words, I'm as the author do realize these issues but since my vocabulary is not that wide enough thus resulting me to use repetitive words and I know some of you would feel it annoyed and boring.

Sometimes I do feel hurt that some of the readers would comment and criticize my book but I do know that it is a process for me to learn and amend my mistake. Even so, I would like to thank everyone for reading my book.

Okay back to this book, this is the unpublished arc for Aaron Kane story.

Why I publish this book again because some of the readers want it to be published and second because I still want to finish this arc.

For the new reader, please be informed that this arc is a bit dark and sensitive. I unpublished this arc a long time ago due to some issues but since I've been warning you about these issues and you still want to read this, then it will be your own risk to read, so please don't come at me and complain about it.

1. This book contains sexual and heavy content.

2. Rape/force sex is in this book, do STOP if you feel uncomfortable to read it.

3. Every event that happens in this book is my own imaginations.

4. English is not my first language so do understand that there will be a lot of mistake in grammar and spelling.

Thank you.

Eliza_Elson