08 : Ask For Her Forgiveness

"Good morning papa, mama!" Elis greeted her parents as she lays a kiss on both of their cheeks. Father Damon and Mother Beth just smile when they see their daughter was full with smiles, not even thinking that before their child's behaviour is not like this, well they probably didn't think that much as they don't want to ruin their daughter's happiness.

"Good morning sweetheart." Father Beth and Mother Beth replied almost simultaneously and they immediately spoiled their only daughter. Father Damon scoop the bacon and bread as he places it into Elis's plate as for Mother Beth, she pours the hot coffee into the cup while reminding their daughter to be careful, Elis could only shake her head when she saw this two people.

In her previous world, her mother and father also like this, they spoiled their daughter so much that she really does not know what to do, but since she also never taste what it's like to care by father and mother she took their love and somehow she too care about them so much.

"I heard that you fired you secretary, can papa know your reason?" Father Damon asked while stuffing some of the bacon inside his mouth, not to be rude but even though their family is one among the top, they still like to talk while eating, it may rude to others but since long ago this tradition never went away.

"En, did fire her, Daughter didn't feel quite match with her, no worries though, this daughter will find a new secretary," Elis answered while sipping her hot but yummy coffee.

Mother Beth who was listening to this conversation looked towards her daughter. She knows that her daughter was a bit arrogant but she still needs to learn that she couldn't fire anyone just like that.

"Daughter, next time please don't fire anyone without any reason at all, you still need to find out what was wrong and hear their excuses, if not people would talk about you and it will lead to another thing." Mother Beth stated her reason. Of course Elis as a good daughter nods and agreed with her mother but only she knows that in the next few months a lot of people would see a warning letter and of course by the end of the day they would be jobless, well it's not her problem though, just blame them for being her sister's supporters.

"Good morning papa, mama, big sister." Freya's voice suddenly appeared and this, of course, makes the dining room becomes silent, still, only Father Damon and Elis who replied her greets as mother Beth only do her own things.

Freya who was already used to this treatment only gave a wryly smile, she went towards Elis and sit beside her, the dining room which full of talk a moment ago becoming a dead silent, even a drop of pin could be heard, even so, Freya still maintain her good character as she smiles towards Father Damon, pour coffee towards her sister and makes some small gestures to make this family looked at her, Father Damon said thanks to Freya and Elis, following the previous body, just smile and continue with her breakfast, leaving Freya in very awkward situations.

This is why she didn't like this family, this is why she wanted to take over the Bell's business as their not worthy to be on top, this cruel family is not suited to be on top!

"I'm done, papa, I'll be late for work because I need something to do in the morning, so just call me if you need something. Thanks for the breakfast mama." Elis said while dabbing her lips with the tissue and went towards Father Damon and Mother Beth while kissing their cheek, only then Mother Beth's ease a little.

Freya who saw all of this just went silent but her heart was already making a lot of curses.

In the original story, at this moment, this never did happen as Elis was living with Aaron but since Elis and Aaron was no longer husband and wife so the story plot is changing, that is why Freya never had a chance to take Father Damon and Mother Beth's heart.