07 : Need A Lot of Plans

Elis entered her office for the second time after she was announced as the vice president, she looked around her office and humph a little when she saw the decoration was not into her liking, even though she was only a temporary soul in this world she still couldn't neglect her likes and dislikes, so she listed the office as one of her side mission for now.

Sitting on the chair she looked unto her table, a few documents already can be seen and some of it needs her approval and some of it needs her attention, preparing herself to make the female leads fail she start to play her serious self just like the original body.

Looking through the document, finally, she saw the files which have Freya's name on it. She skims through the file and read it paragraph by paragraph, sentence by sentence. No wonder the female lead manages to make her own name, this business proposal as well the benefit that they will gain if they succeed to make this business is totally attractive but still as the previous CEO how could Elis not see the defects on this proposal?

This simple and yet attractive proposal may give a lot of income but she could see that two or three years from now this proposal would fail and Freya would need to come up with something to prevent this proposal from being failing, of course as the one who made up this proposal how could Freya could not see the side effect of her own business proposal, of course at that time Freya would make another great idea and lead Father Damon and other shareholders to appreciate her ideas which Elis was convinced that Freya already have her own ideas right now.

Elis smirked and not long after that she laughed, poor little Freya, unfortunately, she met with Elis's soul, who is shameless and not just shameless but ruthless in her very own way, in her previous world, she was not a simple CEO, she may look innocent but everybody knows that to become a CEO and handle a multi-billion business could not be looked down.

"Host do you need my help?" Fluffy suddenly appeared and looked towards her smiling host. Elis shook her head as she rubbed Fluffy soft fur and sighed when she could feel the softness around her hand.

"No, for the time being just monitor the female lead, I know that she still has her own plan behind her sleeves," Elis replied as she throws Freya's proposal into her drawer.

To complete her mini mission she still needs to do something so her parents would be safe and of course, Freya's evil plan could be stopped from the very beginning and her first plan is to get rid all the people who help Freya in her plan.

Pushing the button on her intercom, Elis called her secretary. Within a few second a sexy and attractive lady came in, she looked kind of innocent but at the same time seductive, if Elis was a man she probably drooling when seeing a lady likes this.

"Miss, you call?" the secretary said it with respect but Elis could see the glint in her eyes when her eyes went to the scattered document on Elis's table. Elis sneered a little but she still maintains her face.

"You're fired!"

The secretary was in shock, she didn't expect that she will be fired just like that, she tried to speak but Elis beat her to it.

"I'm not going to act for all the things you have done behind the ex-vice president so just shut your mouth and go to the HR department to get your salary," Elis said it with ruthlessness in her eyes, the secretary went numb when she saw the girl in front of her, she could feel fear and somehow she starts to sweat. A thought crosses her mind and that was she should not offend her.

"Y-Yes." She answered weakly and slowly went towards the door but yet again what makes her so scared is the next thing that Elis said to her.

"If I found out you are helping my sister on her plans again, I am afraid you won't see your son ever again. A little advice from me Miss Jane, you better stay away from my business. What I hate the most are peoples who cross my line." Elis said slowly and she makes sure her tones were heavy.