06 : It's Only A Panty

The beats of the music and the people who were queuing for entry could be heard and seen from outside of the club and this is what Elis had seen when she and a few of her friends arrived in the Hill's Club.

She went ahead of the queue and when the security saw her, he immediately let her and her friends in. one must know even though the original body rarely comes to this kind of place everybody knew that the original body has some backup on her back, so every outlet in this city already know that the original body should not be offended. That is why when Elis received the original body's memory she really wants to jump and laugh.

Once they were inside the club, the music was so loud and the lights were dim, only a few of the lights coming from the disco club could be seen meanwhile on the dance floor a lot of people could be seen dancing with their partners and friends. For the so-called friends, only Sara was left with Elis, the two of them went to a seclude place and place an order to the sexy waitress.

"I found some handsome over there! Call me when you're going home" Sara shout as she stood up and walked towards the person leaving Elis alone on the table, Elis didn't care that she was left alone as her eyes were not into the people inside the club but to the only reason why she was here in the very beginning, Aaron.

Aaron was sitting alone on the left corner and drink without stop, he was so unfocused but Elis still could recognize the paper on his left side and a few bottles in front of him. She grinned a little and slowly raised her hand and tied her hair, making her long and white neck to be displayed to the people around her. Of course in this world Elis was a beauty, she possessed a dark and straight black hair that reaches until her waist and eyes that was bluer than the sky and her skin was white and smooth making a lot of people to envy this beauty so of course, our MC didn't let this chance go.

In her previous world, a virtuous woman would be called as a beauty and a bit of display on her curves could make her reputation to have plummeted but since she was in the modern world she can wear anything that she wants.

When her drinks come, she drink a few gulp of her Rum Highballs and stood up, once she was up, her back could be seen from her neck and stop until her waist, making a lot of eyes went to her even though her back was revealed, in front of her was covered making the mans frowned when they couldn't see what's in front of her, as for her bottom, she wears short blue jeans with each sides strings ripped, making her long legs so enchanting and seductive.

Following the beats of the music, Elis dance slowly and somehow when the guys see her like that they could feel their heart thumping and lust could be seen in their eyes, the guys went towards her and of course Elis smile at them making them more heated than before. They dance with Elis as their hand went towards her but Elis's soul is not as easy as it seems, she may let them look at her but she will not make them touch her, somehow when the guys try to reach her she manages to evade their touch but of course human beings are not simple, the harder you can't get it the harder you want it so when this happens the guys began to work harder to make this beauty look at them and hold her.

At first Aaron only look at this scene as nothing as he was drinking his drinks and continue gazing the divorce paper which already been approved, he knows that a divorce process is not that simple but since the person who he married is someone that could not be looked down so he understand with only a snap of a finger she could get what she wants and the proof is, now he was an unmarried man once again.

He doesn't know what feelings he has right now but somehow he felt regret, he wants to be together with her once again and this time he wants to pamper her, to love her and now he realized this kind of feeling is not the same with what he feels around Freya, with Freya he only like to see her determination, her desire, and her dreams but with her sister it was different.

Aaron sighed slowly, he raised his cup and drinks the beer slowly but then his hand stop when he saw someone. In the dance floor, he could see his ex-wife dancing with several guys and she looked hot, damn! If he didn't touch her that night he still will probably think that this woman was a slut but that blood on the sheet was not something that could be fabricated, he was her first and he feel proud about it but now seeing her like this, he could feel his blood getting higher and higher. That woman was his and nobody could touch what was his.

He places the cup on the table very hard and spilled some of its content on the table but why would he care, his person were being touched by other men and he cannot accept it, he stood up and with a large steps he went towards his wife who was now dancing and smiling with another man, he almost want to curse and beat all the people around her, when he saw the lust on their eyes he even want to kill them all.

With nothing but wanted to brings his wife away from this place, Aaron reach Elis's hand and pull her into his embrace, Elis who had been monitoring his husband from the very beginning was laughing inside her heart when he saw how terrible his face was but since she was still in her revenge plan she wriggle and push him hard but Aaron didn't let it be, he hugged her strongly and glare towards the people who still wanted to touch his wife.

"She's my wife! Scram!" with a cold tone he manages to make the guys move backward and since Aaron had declared that the hot woman was married and he was the husband the guys immediately dispersed leaving the couple alone.

The music was still on but oddly enough the two was still in a hug position and nobody seems to care about it, Aaron held Elis closely to him and when he could smell her scent which only belongs to her somehow makes Aaron in a pure bliss, this woman was his and he swears this time he won't let her go again.

Well, if only Elis could hear what her husband thinking, Elis maybe already lying on the floor laughing her ass out. Poor Aaron if only you knew, Elis was not a simple person at all.

"Let me go!" Elis wriggled her way out but Aaron with his stubbornness he didn't let her go at all, he drags her away from the crowd and soon the two of them already outside the club, tired with her wriggling movement Aaron looked at the woman beside him and sneered a little. He pulled her closer to him and within second Elis was being carried with a bridal carry, Elis who didn't expect this to happened shouts with shock.

"You!!"

"Shush wifey, this husband need to punish you!" Aaron said with a bright smile on his face.

With a blackened face Elis punch Aaron's chest, she still tried to get away from Aaron but Aaron held her tightly.

"If you keep on moving, I'll drop you," Aaron said while looking at Elis, Elis scowled as she averted her gaze, she pouted a little and then something crosses her mind. Didn't his husband was drunk? She was sure he was really drunk when he arrived at the club moment ago, how come he was sober now? Wait....!

"I'm not your wife!" Elis shouts, she pushed Aaron away from her again, but since she was still in a bridal carry, Elis stop her movement and curses start coming out from her mouth.

Aaron frowned when he heard all of the curses but what makes him irritated is the thing she said before, yes he was no longer her husband or his wife anymore, so what? She still belongs to him and hell; he even will make her pregnant and have a lot of mini her and mini him if that's what will tie her to him.

"You'll always be my wife and I'll always be your husband."

Elis was dumbstruck when she heard this; she raised her head and looked at Aaron.

"Fluffy..."

"Yes, host?"

"What should I do?"

"What...?"

"I think I fell in love with my husband again!"

That night Elis was tossed over and over again, she was really defeated by her husband and both of them did the deed until both of them fell asleep, exhausted. Only when Aaron woke up in the morning Elis was already gone and only left one particular thing behind which makes Aaron almost went crazy.

Of course, our MC could only laugh when she saw how her husband changes her facial reaction so much. It's only a panty so what about it?

Fluffy could only facepalm seeing her host being mischievous, somehow feeling a bit pity towards Aaron.