02 : Tell him to f*ck himself!

Elis massaged her temple and groaned when she felt sore and pain all over her body, she tried to stand up but to her dismay she doesn't have any strength at all, she looked around her and she noticed that she was in bed and on the floor a few of ladies clothes which she doesn't need to think much that the clothes belonged to hers.

There was nobody around her, she was all alone and the unknown man had already gone.

Not waiting for her to relax, suddenly the world story entered her mind, Elis cursed as she lay her sore body unto the bed once again. This world is on the third level, means her missions would be quite easy, even though it was on the medium level, based from her experience, she probably could complete her mission without any problem.

This world is in the modern category, to be exact, this world is the exact copy of Earth, the technologies, the studies even the way of people act and do things is the exact copy on Earth. There was no magic or fantasy or magical beast, basically, it was nothing but a modernization world and this world was called Lorac.

Now that the world has been introduced, it is the time for the characters to be introduced.

Freya Swan, now Freya Bell is the female lead of this world, she is a young girl that full with kindness and she possessed a trait which allowed people to feel comfortable and happy, she was nothing but a simple girl where she lived with her single mother, yet fate was playing with her when she turned twelve years old and her mother was diagnosed for having a Chronic Leukemia hence makes her mother send Freya to her father which leads chaos in her father's family. Soon Freya got to knows that she was an illegitimate daughter of the Bell's family and she felt unsafe when she saw the look on the Bell's family towards her, this had made her think and start to have thoughts about taking over the Bell's business. Of course, as the female lead in this world, she manages to take over the family business and she manages to throw the people who she finally manage to know that it was them who throw her mother away years ago.

Jayden Barker, the male lead of this world, the heir of the Barker's family, an overbearing President and aloof man, he was very serious and never interacted with any other girl, the same typical male lead that we all had read in every novel that had been written down. Somehow he was attracted with Freya, he saw her determination as special, he saw her beauty as an extra bonus, he saw her talent in the business world as magnificent and he saw her pout, angry, smile and happy as cute. He soon realized that he falls in love with Freya and finally he pursues her. Well as the male lead, of course, he helped her to take over the Bell's business, he even helped her to throw all the people away and finally, he manages to get her love and the two of them married and ruled the business world to the top.

The story was amazing, right? Very simple and there was nothing that seems wrong right?

Elis snickered when she thought about it, no wrong? Then why did she appeared in this world?

Elis Bell, the second female lead, and the legitimate daughter of the Bell's family, an arrogant yet clever in everything she does, she was the apple of the Bell's family and she was very lovable and possessed some kind of charm that could melt people's heart, she was indeed spoiled rotten by her family but somehow she managed to become a girl that doesn't have 'I must have this no matter what' attitudes. She works hard to get what she wants and this makes her very favorable in Bell's family. When Freya comes to her life, she didn't know what to do, so she just accepts that Freya is her younger sister which their age is only one year apart. She never bullies this sister of hers instead she cares for her, yet she still meets her doomed when Freya asked the second male lead to marry Elis, which Elis had loved since she was little. The second male lead tortured her physically and emotionally and blamed Elis for bullying Freya. What's more hurtful is when Elis found out that she was pregnant and she was pushed down by Freya consequently leading her to her own death.