Chapter 23: Out for blood

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKK! Miss me? Of course you did. Also to those of you wondering what the power ranking is I'm gonna put it all infront of you right now.

Before the mnt Hakurei adventure

Sesshomaru 10; 13 (in his true form)

Naraku 8

Inuyasha 7

Sango 5

Miroku (without the wind tunnel) 3 (with the wind tunnel) 6

Kirara 3

Kagome 2

Shippou 1

After the mnt Hakurei adventure and Naruto's training of the Inu group.

Naraku 11; 15 (in his true form)

Sesshomaru 10; 13

Naruto 10

Kagome 9 (Against demons)

Inuyasha 8 ½

Sango 6- or 7 depending weather or not she's on Kirara

Miroku 5 (Without the wind tunnel) 8 (with the wind tunnel)

Shippou 4

Kirara 3

But that's just my personal opinion.

And no, Naraku is by no means even remotely close to being as strong as the Bijuu. The only one he may match is the weakest one and its still a long shot.
Anyway, Lets finally get on with the story.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto looked upon the massive spider Yokai with apathy. Even as its massive legs uprooted trees and kicked up dust as it positioned itself to face him and Gamakichi. He felt no fear, no excitement, no anxiety, nothing. He felt pleasantly numb. He looked down at Gamakitchi's serious expression. "I assume you know all of your old mans techniques?" He said, making the large toad nod the action causing a slight feeling of vertigo go through him as the comparatively small movement made him feel like he was on a rollercoaster.

He nodded "Good. Then lets show this bastard what where made of."

Gamakitchi took a puff from his pipe and unsheathed the two Katana's on his back. "Been way to long since I've fought a real battle. After all, since the ninja world fell in the Bijuu wars, we haven't had a summoner."

Naruto nodded as the spider seemed to laugh strangely before it rushed at them its four front legs poised as blades ready to stab the boss toad.

"Up." Naruto commanded and with a leap Gamakichi was practically flying back to avoid the pincer like leg blades. The toads stomach seemed to enlarge before his throat swelled and then "Suiton: Teppodama!" The toad yelled as a massive water ball was launched straight for the spider demon.

Naraku, in his hulking form could not dodge due to his momentum and received the hit full in the face. He screeched horribly, making Naruto's ears ring and rushed forward again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile down bellow:

"Wha-What the hell?" Inuyasha gasped as he saw the two massive forms begin to duke it out.

Kagome and the others had similar thoughts running through their minds but could only stare at the sight slack jawed.

Only Kagura seemed to have her wits about her. "Did you all hear what the toad said?"

Miroku snapped back to the real world and ran over the previous events that had occurred in the last five minutes. "If what the creature said is true then..."