The Sword And Under The Mountain.

Start from the beginning

I looked behind me and saw Legolas and Caladwen with their horses.She was smiling that beautiful smile of her's.

Gimli: "You might as well accept it.We're going with you, laddie."

I tried my best to hide my smile.We got up on our horses and road to the path under the mountain.

Faith: "My Lady!!"

Caladwen: "Don't worry Faith, I'll be back."

With that we went under the mountain.

.......

*Caladwen's pov*

I was riding with my three of my favorite men.My best friend,my godson and my love,all were worried about being under the mountain.

Gimli: "What kind of army would linger in such a place?"

Legolas: "One that is cursed.Long ago, the Men of the Mountains swore an oath..to the last king of Gondor..to come to his aid..to fight.But when the time came..when Gondor's need was dire..they fled..vanishing into the darkness of the mountain.And so Isildur cursed them..never to rest until they had fulfilled their pledge."

I looked behind me and shook my head.After a few minutes later we came near the door,so we continued on foot.

Gimli: "The very warmth of my blood seems stole away."

We stood in front of the door.

Legolas: "The way is shut."

Me: "It was made by those who are dead.And the dead keep it.The way is shut."

A gust of wind and some ghostly groans scared the horses into leaving.All but Starfax that is.

Me: "Go keep them in line Starfax."

After I said that he left.I looked at the door.

Aragorn: "I do not fear death."

He walked into the door with me behind him.All of them seemed scared but I wasn't because I have been here before.A favore to Gandalf but they promised to keep a very special ring and potion safe for me until I needed them.We came acrossed the front of the castle so we stopped.

???: "Who enters my domain?"

Aragorn: "One who will have your allegiance."

King: "The dead do not suffer the living to pass."

I stayed behind Legolas.

Aragorn: "You will suffer me."

The king just laughed and his army came out.

King: "The way is shut.It was made by those who are dead.And the dead keep it."

He started walking closer to us but he hasn't seen me yet.

King: "The way is shut.Now you must die."

Aragorn: "I summon you to fulfill your oath."

King: "None but the king of Gondor may command me."

Aragorn and the kings sword clash but Aragorn was stronger.

King: "That line was broken."

Aragorn: "It has been remade."

He looked around.

Aragorn: "Fight for us..and regain your honor. What say you?"

He walked around with the sword.

Aragorn: "What say you?"

Gimli: "You waste your time, Aragorn.They had no honor in life, they have none now in death."

The king noticed me and I smiled and gave him a nod.

Aragorn: "I am Isildur's heir.Fight for me..and I will hold your oaths fulfilled.What say you!?"

I mouthed to the king 'Please,do it.'.

King: "Fine, but we have to return something that someone left for us to keep safe.Lady Caladwen,it's been so long since we seen you."

My three members looked at me in shocked.

Me: "Hello, Xavier."

I looked at my friend's.

Me: "Ok,I have only been here once.As a favor to Gandalf but I got here and saw that I had the Ring of Purity.They were nice to me and I left two important items to me that I needed to keep safe.And if you wonder why I didn't tell is because you didn't ask."

Aragorn just smirked.

King: "Your treasures my Lady."

He took a box in his hands and opened it.In it was a bright potion I made to take ones desire and nightmares away, and a silver ring with a golden dagger on it.

Me: "Thank you for keeping them safe."

He bowed to me then left to battle in boats.