Aragorn's P.O.V

I was sitting in the corner of the Prancing Poney.I was watching the hobbits but mostly the one with the black hair and blue eyes.I knew he had something with him that was evil,then I saw a woman walk up to them smiling.She took a seat between the black hair and red hair hobbits.She showed them somthing,then she took off her hood and when I saw her face for the first time."She's beautiful." I thought.I have never seen such beauty in my life.Her beautiful golden blonde hair,forest green eyes,her smile everything is perfect about her.I looked at the black hair one who was on the ground trying to grab a ring.But the ring fell on his finger and made him disappear.I shot up from my seat and grabbed the hobbit who appeared in the angel's arm's.I pulled them upstair into my room.

Me: "You draw far too much attention to yourself, "Mr.Underhill. "

Frodo: "What do you want?"

Me: "A little more caution from you."

That is no trinket you carry.

Frodo: "I carry nothing."

Me: "Indeed."

I started putting out the candle's.

Me: "I can avoid being seen if I wish..."

I removed my hood.

Me: "But to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift."

Frodo: "Who are you?"

Me: "Are you frightened?"

Frodo: "Yes."

Me: "Not nearly frightened enough.I know what hunts you."

I look at the beautiful elf that was infront of me holding the little hobbit close to her.I saw something on her neck glow,then I saw the ring of purity.I started walking to them but before I could say anything, the door gets busted in, making me draw my sword.And in comes three little hobbits.

Sam: "Let them go! Or I'll have you, Longshanks."

Me: "You have a stout heart, little Hobbit. But that will not save you."

I look at Frodo.

Me: "You can no longer wait for the wizard, Frodo.They're coming."

....

It is late and the hobbits were asleep but the angel wasn't.I smiled when I saw Frodo's head in the angel's lap.

Me: "I'm sorry miss.But I never got you're name."

She smiles at me."Such a beautiful smile"I thought.

Elf: "My name is Caladwen Almárëa."

Me: "Light and Blessed.That's a beautiful name.I'm..."

Cala: "I already know who you are.Aragorn."

She giggled at my shocked expression.

Me: "How?"

Cala: "You have seen my ring, so what do you think?"

Me: "Lady Of Purity."

Before I could say anything, we heard shrieking that woke the hobbits.

Frodo: "What are they?"

Me: "They were once Men..Great kings of Men.Then Sauron the Deceiver gave them nine rings of power.Blinded by greed, they took them without question.One by one, falling into darkness.Now they are slaves to his will..They are the Nazgûl.Ringwraiths.Neither living nor dead.At all times they feel...the presence of the ring..drawn to the power of the One.They will never stop hunting you."