Before The Journey

*Aragorns POV*

I was talking with Legolas and Gimli when Gandalf and Elrond come up to us.

Elrond: "I need you three to do a favor for me and I already know the answer."

Legolas: "What is it Lord Elrond."

Elrond: "We all know that the Ring has a twin and that is carried by my goddaughter, Caladwen."

Gandalf: "Continue, Elrond."

Elrond: "Not only are you to protect Frodo and the Ring.But you must protect her as well,she is to be Queen one day and she is the only one who can bring all our races together.And bring peace.Sarumon is not only after the Ring but her as well."

Gimli: "What does he want with her?"

Elrond: "He wants to kill her,for he does not want peace."

I couldn't believe this,my one true love is being hunted along with the Ring.

Me: "I will protect her with my life."

Gandalf: "As will I."

Legolas: "We cannot let Sarumon take The Lady Of Purity away from us.As long as there is life in me then she will be protected."

Gimli: "I just found out today that my godmother is The Lady Of Purity,and I will not lose her."

I smiled at Gimli.

Elrond: "Maybe when you guys rest she can show you glimpses of hers and yours adventure with the thirteen dwarfs."

Gandalf: "Ah, yes and a real treat for Frodo too.And you Gimli because you will get to see you're father."

I smiled at Gimli who smiled at that.

Gandalf: "Where is Caladwen and Frodo anyway?"

???: "Here we are!"

I turned to my right and saw Caladwen in a leather outfit with all her weapons,along with a black cloak.She looked very attractive indeed.

She looked very attractive indeed