Author's Notes

Thank you to all of you who read my short story. Over time I will be editing it and changing up some parts but for now I am pleased with what is written. 

I wanted to write this story for all of you who feel alone and are lonely. For those you just going through life and not living because of the feeling. I want to help people and the only way I know how is through my writing. I understand what you are going through, I understand the pain. I know that you are probably tired of hearing this but I promise you that you are not alone in this world. There are people who understand you and who want to be there for you. I want you to know that you are not a burden in life, you matter. Let me repeat that one more time in case you think you didn't read it properly...YOU MATTER! You are important to so many people and I know that times can get tough but don't let that stop you from getting the happiness you deserve. I know this is definitely not the first time you are hearing this and you are probably rolling your eyes as you read this, I know, I do it too. I want to remind you that it's okay to not be okay, don't let others tell you differently, but make sure it's not a forever thing. But you have to realize that getting over the brick wall you are facing takes a village, you can't be afraid to let that village in. Reach out to someone, ask for help and you shall receive. It won't be easy asking for help but you will feel a lot better eventually. Don't forget you'll get to where you want to be in life, it takes time and there will be many obstacles and you will want to give up. Don't. Keep fighting, keep pushing, because one day your time will come.