Snap

The week passed quickly enough and now Friday was finally here.
Rin couldn't wait for a break.

Rin sat in class and tried to stay awake. He already in knew this stuff and he'd been missing to many meals.

Why wasn't he hungry? He was doing more excise so he'd thought he'd be hungry more often, but he's just been hungry less and less. Skipping meals or forgetting them completely. What's going on with him? Maybe it's stress?

Rin's mind started to drift a little before a teacher's voice called him from his musings.

"Since you seem to already know what's going on so well you deem it okay to sleep through the lesson Mr. Okumura, please come to the bored and show us how it's done." She said with a slight venom to her tone.

Rin sighed and went up to the bored to do the problem wrong.
What if he started doing them right? Got his grade up? Surely there's no way he'd be able to be better than Yukio at this point.

That's right. Yukio is a straight A student and a teacher. There's no way Rin could out do that even if he tried, so what's the harm? What would Yukio say if he let himself suceed? Would he be proud of his big bother? Upset that he'd been lied to?

Rin let his mind wander as he did the problem. It wasn't until he'd circled his answer and heard poeple gasp that he realized he'd screwed up and gotten it right.

"Uh, w-wait no. That's not-" he quickly erased his answer and chose a point were he would add instead of subtract and redid it from there at lighting speed. Ending with the wrong answer and cirling it. "That should be it." He said nervously, trying to sound like he actually thought the problem was right now.

The teacher looked at him in shock. "You were correct that first time." She said sternly. Rin laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.
"O-oh. Was I? Oops..."

Her gaze hardened into a glare. "Yes well, you would have known that if you hadn't been falling alseep in my class. Go back to your seat."

After class Bon stompped over to Rin who was trying to get out of his seat. He pushed Rin back, making him trip backwards over the chair and land on the floor.

"What the Fuck Okumura?! How the he'll did you get that right? We just learned how to solve that today, and you were asleep!" Bon raged. Rin was shocked silent. He didn't see what he did wrong here.

"I got the problem wrong so..." Rin tried to reason from his spot on the floor.
Bon's rage only flared.

"Don't give me that shit! You got it right and then purposly got it wrong! Why can't you just tell the fucking truth about yourself for once!? You lying bastard son of Satan!!! Uhg!!!!" In his rage, Bon stomped on Rin's gut, hard, before stomping out of the class.

Rin was left on the ground, gasping in pain.

Not soon enough, lunch came around. Rin already knew there was going to be a bruise there by the time he got to Shura, so he started to head back to the dorm to grab a tank top to wear during training. He didn't get very far before Ukobach ran into him.

"Hey Ukobach. What are you- oh, right. Rin had stopped making himself lunch, and when he wasn't able to play it off that he'd already grabbed it, Ukobach took it on himself to bring Rin lunch. "Thanks. I'll eat this in a bit. What do you say we head back to the dorm together? I need to grab something."

"Okay Rin. What do you need to grab?" Ukobach asked, making his way onto Rin's shoulder.
"Just a shirt to train in. No big deal." Rin smiled reassuringly.

"Okumura!!!" A nasty voice yelled. Bon.

Rin pailed a little and he told Ukoback to hide in a tree nearby and not move until he called him down.