Chapter 21

RADAR'S POV

Flashback:

All the officers including Father Mulcahy and I had a meeting about Rachel and her health or something in the mess tent.

"Have you guys noticed how beaten down Rachel is?" Major Houlihan asked. "I'm really worried about her. Every time I ask her she just says,"It's fine Major don't worry about me." I don't know what to do."

"Well the first thing you can do is shut up for a second," Hawkeye said.

"Pierce I'm trying to help!" The Major yelled so loud my ears popped.

"Well can you do that with your mouth shut?" Hawkeye asked harshly. "I would like to figure this out too and I won't if you keep blabbering." Hawkeye looks just as tired and beaten down as Rachel. I know what happened, and I don't know what could possibly be going on in his mind.

"Right now let's put all our brains into this so let's get started," Col Potter said.

"I told you! She's a terrific nurse, but she is always lost in her mind. In OR she kept handing the Charles the wrong instrument." Major Houlihan explained.

"Well she did once... Or maybe twice, but that's not the point. The point is that she isn't alright. Maybe we should call in Sidney?" Charles suggested.

"That is a mighty fine idea, but I don't want to call in a psychiatrist just yet, but that will be plan B," Col. Potter said. Boy is this really making my head hurt. I have to keep writing down the minutes for this meeting, but just for the officers of course. "Well she seems rather fine to me?" Father Mulcahy said. "But is there is anything I can do to help?"

"Well maybe you can ask her to come in for a confession father," Hawkeye said.

"Well I do hope so, but I don't want to push her too," Father Mulcahy said.

"Pierce she's your sister, does anything come to mind?" Col Potter asked. "Or else I might have to call in Sidney."

Hawkeye sighed and got out of his trance. "I already told you, I don't know. All I remember is that I didn't have a very good relationship with her when we were younger and as far as I'm concerned nothing was wrong other than that." He said.

"Well what happened that could've caused this?" Major Winchester asked.

"We don't know that Charles, " BJ said. "Radar you date her!!! You got anything?" I didn't notice him speaking to me, but looked up to everyone staring at me. "Wha...a..a Me? I stuttered.

"No radar we mean your Teddy Bear! Of course I mean you," Hawkeye said.

"C'mon anything at all radar," BJ said.

"Oh uhh... Well I mean I... I'm not sure... Oh I remember when she got this letter and after that she seemed sort of down," I said. "Don't get mad at me Hawkeye, but I think if was from your father."

"What?" Hawkeye yelled.

"Geez I told you not to get mad!" I yelled and covered my face so he wouldn't punch me.

"My father wouldn't hurt a fly on Rachel's head Radar, it has to be something else," Hawkeye yelled even louder.

"Well Pierce, that's the only thing we can go on and I say we should find out. Not saying that your father has anything to do with it," Col Potter said. "Just check her mail and belongings. Now we need a distraction. Who can do that?" Everybody turned around to face me. "Oh you guys. Me?" I said.