The Unexpected Meeting

This is my version of the show MASH. If you have any question just message me and I will try answer them. Also these characters are not mine except for Rachel!

Characters: Captain Benjamin Franklin Pierce (Hawkeye), BJ Hunnicutt, Margret Houlihan (hot lips), Charles Emerson WinchesterIII, Radar O'rielly, Father Mulcahy, Max Klinger, Colonel Potter, and Rachel

RADAR'S POV

So much stuff to clean up! So let's see I have to file the morning reports, post the duty roster for today, call I CORE for the new nurse for Major Houlihan...

"Radar!!!!" Major Houlihan yelled as she walked into the office with a red face. "Where is my new nurse?"

"Sorry Major, I CORE hasn't sent the new nurse yet, but I am working on it." I said calmly. I am used to Major Houlihan yelling now a bit.

"Those insulent fools at I CORE!!!! Will they ever learn?" She screamed. She looked like she was going to throw something.

"Hey don't start throwing things in here!! I just cleaned it up!" I yelled. I hated it when things got messy.

"I am an officer Corporal, so I expect you to treat me like one!" Major Houlihan yelled.
I saluted cowardly and uttered," Yes sir... I mean... ma'am."
Major Houlihan huffed and walked out of the office. Why do I always mess up that part. I sighed and slid down my chair. Well I better get that nurse before she gets even more mad and that is not a pretty sight.

HAWKEYE'S POV

What to do in a war? Nothing, all we can do is sit back and do nothing. I am gonna get a drink. Home made gin from a home made still. Best thing to calm the nerves and destroy your liver.

"Hey BJ you want a drink?" I asked BJ. Picture a tall guy with big feet and mustache with shaggy whiteish blond hair. He is going to be my best man for my wedding.

"Mmmmm." He mumbled into his pillow. Still hungover from last night's party. I sat back down on my cot. The air was incredibly dry today in Korea. Especially dry in the SWAMP, the tent BJ, Charles, and I sleep in. Dried up old dirty socks, dry martinis, dry humor...
"I'm looking for Major Houlihan sirs. Do you guys know where she is? It's about something important." Radar asked as he walked in.

"Why no Radar. What's wrong?" I asked with curiosity.

"Can you keep it down! You're talking is sending pounding waves through my brain." BJ yelled.
"Sorry sir." Radar said.
"Radar he was just burning the midnight oil in a scotch bottle." I said. "Just keep going."
"Well I called I CORE about this new nurse and she's on her way." Radar exclaimed.

I sat up straighter at this because a new nurse meant a new beauty that I can fall in love with. A newly bloomed rose in a bed of thorns. "So when is this new nurse coming?" I asked.

"Oh she's coming ton-." He stopped himself because he realized what I was planning. "Ohhhhhhhhhh no no no no no I don't want any part in this because last time... Major Houlihan... had my head the...the the last time." He backed out of the tent rambling on about this. All I caught was NO and Disgusting.

RACHEL'S POV

Finally a MASH unit! Time to take my nursing skills to the test. As I sat in the waiting room for the planes I can't help, but wonder what it would be like. I wonder how much of civilization I am leaving behind. My heart pounds so much that it feels like it will burst out of my chest. As cool as it seems to be at a MASH I wonder if I will make it out alive. I wonder what people I will meet, but what if I see him again....