Camping trip ( 1/? )

Start from the beginning

_______________

Shoto was having a not to pleasant afternoon, he just finished training with his father, his muscles ached, he felt like dying honestly then Izuku sent that picture. Suddenly he feels like a new man.

Izuku doesn't like outfits that show a bit of skin, usually wearing 2 or 3 sweaters with a scarf and pants, it always confused Shoto over why Izuku likes those clothes when he clearly was uncomfortable with it and frankly, it felt... a bit uncomfortable to be around Izuku when he's like that, probably because he sweats too much and Shoto's hormonal teenage mind makes him uncomfortable.

Of course in his home, Izuku still wears those things except Izuku might wear shorts and who doesn't like it when Izuku wear shorts? It's a blessing to life and Shoto would elaborate more over why it's such a blessing but he'll start sounding like a pervert so he doesn't.

Frankly, it's a bit embarrassing over why Shoto got so excited with the picture, Izuku's crop top, despite wearing high waisted shorts, still showed them a bit of skin of his belly. Shoto feels like he's just recently discovering his sexuality again, it was embarrassing over how worked up he got to seeing a bit of skin on Izuku's torso but to be fair, its just that Izuku never ever ever shows himself not wearing a sweater ( except for the pictures he sometimes send while he's in his school uniform ).

Also, there was this weird tall person next to Izuku and he felt a sudden urge to protect his soon-to-be-wife because of him. The light obstructing his face just made him look more suspicious, Shoto wants him away from Izuku as soon as possible, especially when Izuku is wearing such a cute outfit, the guy might scare Izuku into never wearing anything like it after.

"Shoucchan!" Izuku calls out, waving at him, the weird guy was still beside him but he wasn't noticed much due to Izuku's bright cute smile, Shoto comes close and Izuku immediately hugs him, Shoto hugs him back by his waist and he definitely feels like a pervert right.

"Izuku."

"What is it Shou?"

"...Cute." He murmurs, Izuku blushed, making himself look cuter.

Izuku is so cute,,, I want to do it to him now.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Izuku was pulled out of his arms.

"You've been hugging him for too long now, what are you thinking? Pervert." The man says, his voice gruff and scratchy, Izuku pouts.

"Tomu-nii it's fine! This is Shou! He tends to doze off a lot but he's not a pervert." Izuku pouts, "Shou wouldn't think of doing any of those weird stuff to me, right?" Izuku asks, looking up to Shoto expectantly, and so Shoto is in a dilemma.

He promised never to tell lies to Izuku but Izuku doesn't like it too when he's a pervert, what should he do-

"Izuku!" Kirishima screams, running to them before hugging the greenette in a tight hug, lifting him up a bit.

"Ei!" Izuku says happily, hugging him back tight before the red-haired male places him back to the ground.

"Eichan! This is Tomu-nii! Say hi!" He says, pointing to the shady looking guy wearing a black hoodie covering his face in public, Kirishima felt chills around the guy.

"Hey! What's up?" Tomura didn't respond, only looking at Kirishima like he's the one who's suspicious here.

Tomura removes a glove and reaches his hand out, ready for a handshake, Kirishima almost takes it but Izuku slaps Tomura's hand away.