06. Group

'wahhhh no wonder he looks familliar'

Flashback

Jin got the permission to join us with at the courtesy of our lovely jisoo unnie

sarcasm

I guess thats why he was awkward earlier when he first saw me....

I mean someone is looking at you that you dont even know then savagely replying to them.....

'not a good first impression indeed'

From my side vision i can see how those couple flirts with each other....

shameless

Lisa and jennie's plastered discomfort expression within them

'i mean who wouldnt'

But i guess not all students accepts theyre relationship.....both boys and girls

I mean if you put Mr. Worldwide Handsome and Jichu the goddess together..... Will create the most well known couple VISUALLY....

Even i could felt a flick of envy for both of them.....

But the stone hearted woman that i am

Dont give a flying dust about it

Back to Present

Rosé 's POV

I was to engrossed in my own world and didnt notice a group of boys coming to our table....

Until one of them took the iniciative to sit next to me

Without my permission

'rude'

Since theyre only four of us theyre still a lot of spaces they can sit on....

I didnt bother to look up on one of them even the one beside....

But by the looks of it hes already looking at me....which is kinda creepy like....wont you feel weird if someone is watching you eat especially if that person is right beside you ????

Getting irritated by the sudden looks given to me i looked up and saw six eyes looking at me ....

What

The

I stared all the new faces that joined our table and when i say faces familliar faces that is....

'oh'
         the boy next to me exclaimed...and all our attention diverted to him....which means the one beside me....

Lisa must have noticed the weird tension building around us and decided to break the silence

' *cough ....uhhh guys this is Chaeyoung shes new here... Sooooo' lisa trailed off her introduction not knowing where to end....

silence... 

I guess feeling awkward is a statement right know....

Neither one of us dared to speak a word... I decided to continue eating....

Not caring the weird glances they gave and just minded their own bussiness

I didnt tell the girls what happened earlier in the hallway....i mean whats the point in telling???.....

We all had different things going on some of them eating ,talking ,laughing with each other then here i am siting in the middle looking like a potato....

' just ignore it '

' so ' said the boy next to trying not to sound awkward as ever....and actually trying to start a conversation with me...

I just gave him a resting bitch face.... practically showing him im not interested in talking....

This guy mustve been dumb or something cause the second thing i knew he was already stretching his hand out for me to take.....

' Im Park Jimin nice to meet you ' bright smile, plump cheeks and fair skin...theres only one thing that pops to my mind....

'mochi.....

The way hes smiling so brightly where his eyes is almost disappeared got me shook....saying hes not cute is an understatement but whatever....

I stared at him for awhile  before speaking...

'Chaeyoung'

Then proceed to eating not to mention how awkwardly hes pulling his arm back...and laugh nervously afterwards....

Sorry not sorry

I immediately finished my food...not wanting anymore interaction...

.
.
.
.
.
.
I almost spitted out the foods i was chewing when that seokjin guy just screamed out of knowhere....waving his hand in the air vigorously... Like a kid

'what is wrong with this guy'

I secretly rolled my eyes the continued eating....

' Yaaaahhhh....kook ah, over here ' seokjin shouted...not caring the looks student gave him....

Im practically one of the student

Im already in my dessert which is pudding... I mean having dessert after eating is like the cherry on top of my sundae...

I was about to open the lid on when suddenly a tray came to my view...

I looked up and saw the same eyes i was staring at earlier and the same guy with coconut hair i savagely replied to...not to mention all of them is actually in our table...

BTS

' oh...  If it isnt chipmunk ' he said then smirk

'and thats it'

' I lost my appetite '

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have been a ghost for a while so yeah...sorry for the grammar and spelling...
Cope up with me...

BYE~~~~~💖💖💖