02. Encounter?

Getting all the attention given by the students that I passed by makes me uncomfortable....

'i guess locating this room is harder than i thought'...muttered to myself...

Im supposed to find a room with Class A1 at the top... 'i must be near' looking at the signs at the top only shows that the rooms are arranged based on the letters from Class C to B...and numbered 1-3

'class B2'

'class B1'

'
class A3'

'class A2'

But before i got to step infront of my room door... I got distracted by a group not far from where im standing...some are leaning against the lockers, some are crouched down and some are standing....

But the thing that caught my attention was their jackets....yes they have different hairstyles, heights and features but their all connected by the similarities of their jacket...and a total of 7 guys...weird....

Must be a squad or something...

Im not caught on the design or what it was made off.... But the logo

'BTS'

'This must be the group of my girls were talking about back at the car...gotta give it to them theyre all equally attractive not to mention the sharp features their possessing....no wonder all the girls that passes by them will literally drool by then... So much for being sweep over your feet Romantically because seeing the girls reactions... First look is all they need to be completely swept over'.....

I released a exparated sigh and conteptment as i realised they made my job easier of knowing them in the first day and continue to ignore them for the whole school year....

Hearing my sigh one of them must have noticed my presence right across from them and began looking at my directio- wait rephrase directly looking at me....

The both of us held a mini staring contest between the both of us...holding an intense gaze towards one another....but even tho the staring was intense , the lack of emotion is still visible in my face....

I dont get why im still participating in our staring contest right now when normally i would just break the eye contact between me and the stranger and just walk away....

But what caught my attention is his big doe eyes, long lashes, and hazel brown orbs staring intently at me...
.
.
.
.
.
One of his friends must have noticed that he was zoning out in their guy talk.....

Turned toward me realizing me and his friend are staring at each other....

Seconds ...

Minutes have passed and we still havent broke eye contact...

Lacking the participation of two of their members... Made them curious and finding the cause of their members unatentiveness....

Before i know it 7 eyes are already staring back at me.....

Noticing. the awkward situation i broke contact...

'what is wrong with you' ....i scold myself....and sigh

i walk away face held high not showing any embarassed features or whatsoever behind that embarassing contest....

Even though i already walked passed them i can still feel theyre eyes on me staring at me from head to toe... and small whispers can be heard....as much as i want to sue them for looking...being the dull girl i am i give zero sh*ts about it....

For all i know im pretty covered from head to toe so no big deal....

As im about to enter the room... I stopped on my tracks as i heard someone speak among them....

To be precisely the one i had a mini staring contact with...
.
.
.
.
.

Sh*t