PAST

Couple ofYEARS AGO......

   " Are we there yet? "

A four year old girl asked as she peaks through the car window....
Fascinated by types of cars passing by...

" Almost there madam "
Her driver answers a couple of seconds after taking a turn....keeping its eyes on the road

" Madam? Frank we talked about... no need for formalities "
Whined the little girl with a pout indicating she doesnt like to be refrained as madam....

" But madam i think its inappopriate to call you by your name "
Frank said not to mention  the contrast in his tone....

" No BUTS... you heard me from now on you imply me as Chaeyoung, chaeyoungie, or chaey is even better "
Chaeyoung said as a bright smile spread across her face....

"  but madam.......

" no buts you heard me loud and clear "
Chaeyoung said as she looks straight to franks eyes indicating he has no choice to accept defeat....

" ok you win chipmunk "
Frank muttered the last part with a teasing smile looking at her in the mirror....

" Chipmunk???? "
Confuse is now plastered to chaeyoungs face upon hearing the new nickname given to her.....

The two laughed in unison as they chatted along the way towards there location

                      Frank.... Is chaeyoungs personal driver or slash butler..... And has a family of its own .... Chaeyoungs have been through thick and thins with frank supporting her... Apparently chaeyoungs dad and frank have been closed friends before so having trust in him is easy...

                    Besides park family doesnt think of frank only as a servant but also a part of theyre family....

                  apparently frank is much older compared to chaeyoungs dad indicating that frank is quite old but still does good services to the park family....

Chaeyoung's POV

                              smilling so brightly and eyes glistening in excitement on whsts about to happen while having a chat with frank..... And thinking that i get to see my mom and dad again... After agreeing on there bussiness proposal chaeyoungs parent have been busy lately and doesnt have any time to spent with there daughter despite there distance... they still have there get together when either of them is not busy.....

                     Its my birthday today and im turning five years old now... im so excited i get to see my friends and relatives in this night.....

                         Despite my excitement i have this weird feeling in my gut that
something might go wrong.....

                                I ignored this weird feelings.               off....

        and tried focusing on my party which my parents fixed for me and that thought even added more excitement to me......

Wondering whats going to happen next.......

        " were almost there chaeyoung "
                       Frank said while smiling at her in the mirror... Breaking her from her thoughts.....

              Chaeyoung happilly nodded while taking a brief glance to the front .... Glad that frank finally called her by her name......

                   After taking another turn to a street
I can almost see the house from here.....

      BUT.......

                         Instead of being excited knowing all these are prepared by her loved ones...

                     Shocked her in horror at the sight of their house.......

    F I R E.......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Uhmmm hey guys just a brief note this is my first book so kinda go easy on me or my grammars......

               Hope you guys vote and leave comments so i could know if i did a good job or not heheheheh......

           Anyway hope you guys liked it