The Seduction Part 3

She looked at him with a sense of longing and desire, "remove your tunic boy." Egan did as he was commanded allowing the wet silken garments to fall to the floor. He felt vulnerable as he stood there nude, but this did not stop his cock from stiffening at the sight of her as she rose to step out of the tub. Taking a towel, he placed it around her shoulders. Instinctively he began to dry her skin with the towel. Adia smiled confirming her approval of this action.

"My robe please boy." Egan took the embellished robe the Sultana let fall casually to the floor before her refreshing morning bath. He wrapped her in the silk fabric kneeling to tie it closed at her waist.

She sat back on the lip of the bathtub, "stay on your knees boy." He complied, and she took a moment to inspect his fully nude body with her eyes. He was hairier than most boys in her country. Little tufts grew out of his armpits and chest, and a happy trail led down to his pubic hair which was thick and surrounded his cock. She considered having him shaved. He was muscular though not as toned as she was. His face boasted a sharp jawline and a strong chin. But what she found most breathtaking about him was his blue eyes, and as she looked in them, her heart began to race once more.

Adia took his head and cupped it in her hand allowing herself for the first time to touch him freely. Egan responded by relaxing his face into her palm and gently kissing her wrist. "Now sweet boy I want you to please me again by showing me how you please yourself."

"What? Right here?" he said anxiously with that tone of agony she had now come to enjoy.

Adia relaxed in a chair next to the tub leaning back entirely, "yes right here. Kneel in front of me so that I may watch you closely," she grinned.

Egan looked about nervously. He had never masturbated in front of a woman. Swallowing deeply, he took his cock in his hand. "Yes, Hi-Highness."

"It's ok sweet boy. Go on." Adia said with a tone of eagerness to witness his pleasure. He looked up at her and thought, 'She is so beautiful,' as his cock hardened. Slowly he began to stroke himself. "Good boy."

His cock was a good length, but not too long. It was a nice thick cock. Adia had no doubt it would fill her. She looked at him very pleased and opened her robe beginning to touch herself freely in front of him, teasing him with her beauty and pleasure. She played with herself unashamed and eager to learn what pleased him.

For the first time, he was able to fully see her pussy exposed and the sweet nectar that made her slippery and wet. He began stroking faster unable to help himself. He let out little moans, and she responded with little whimpers in turn. She could see his cock thickening. "You want to cum don't you sweet boy?"

She could see the precum dribbling from his cock head. "Yes, H-Highness. I want to cum," Egan whimpered.

"I want you to learn to cum for me when I say. Let's try that now. Listen carefully," Adia instructed.

He nodded trying to concentrate on her voice.

"Slow down a bit. Find the vein that runs up your shaft. Stroke yourself while applying pressure there with your thumb."

He nodded, "yes I feel it, Sultana." He groaned.

"Good boy. Now stroke faster."

He whimpered in pleasurable agony, "I don't know how much longer Highness..."

"Shhhh. Just a bit longer" she whispered.

He nodded and stroked trying hard to withhold his pleasure.

She scrutinized him as he stroked, "good boy."

"Oh God Sultana please!" Egan cried.

It seemed like several minutes passed before she spoke. She waited for his most desperate moment before giving the order, "Cum now boy. Cum now for me." He grunted and let out a low growl as an orgasm ripped through him. His whole body spasmed with pleasure he had never known. His knees buckled, weak from exertion. He was not used to kneeling continuously. Adia guided him to the edge of her chair where he braced himself against the chair leg. She took his head in her hands and gently placed it on her lap.

"Oh. That was wonderful Highness," said Egan softly. She stroked his hair encouraging him to relax. He held onto her leg as she sweetly hummed a song he did not recognize. "Sultana I don't know what to say."

"It's ok sweet boy. Hush. I've got you." Adia knew she might have overwhelmed him a bit. At that moment she did not care. She was just happy to be holding him as his touch felt so good to her.

"I have never.... felt.... um.... wow. I have never felt like this. I don't know what this is."

"Shhhh. Relax. I'm here." He hugged her legs tighter. "Good boys always get rewarded for pleasing their Mistress."

"My Mistress?"

"Yes boy. Right now, I am your world."

His face became pale from both the activity and the shock of his realization. He looked at Adia, "I belong to you now."

"Yes. You are mine."