The BoyNapping Part 4

Meanwhile, in the privacy of her room, Adia blushed, her heart racing. She hoped no one had noticed what seemed to feel on the inside to her as panic. She had never felt this way about a boy. 'Why would I think this way about a boy? How silly' she thought. She used boys. Their purpose was to serve and please her. She found herself wanting this boy - actually wanting him inside her. Despite her experience with being pleasured by many boys over the years, no boy could enter her until she was married and ready to produce an heir.

While other girls were encouraged to be promiscuous at a young age, have children, and take advantage of boys, this was something she was deprived of engaging in. Handsome boys had spent many a night massaging her, dancing for her, and licking her to climax. After all, girls will be girls. However, her virginity remained intact.

She remembered back to their conversation in the coffee shop. The way he flirted with her having no inclination of the proprieties of her country. A boy would never be so forward, and yet it excited her. His hand against hers was all she needed to know that she wanted him. Her feelings only confirmed what she suspected when she first learned of his feminist leaning articles in major newspapers around the world.

She sat on her soft bed and began to touch her breasts, her hands softly brushing over her nipples. Egan's presence had such a strange effect on her. She imagined what Egan's touch would feel like, how his fingers would caress her nipples. She replayed the memory of his pale hands holding the red apple as he fed her; how delicately he had placed it in her mouth. She pictured him utterly nude as he fed her the fruit, his erection begging for attention. She panted remembering how lovely his finger tasted as she sucked it into her mouth. As she played with herself, she pictured his erection, the thickness of his cock. As she stuck one finger inside her wet pussy, she dared to imagine him entering her.

She let out a slight moan as she slowly rounded her clit with her fingers. Adia imagined the sweat dripping from Egan's brow doing everything she required of him to bring her to orgasm over and over. She thrust her pelvis, speeding up her fingers as she thought about his tongue lapping at her pussy. The image of his tongue on her clit sent her over the edge, and she moaned in orgasmic pleasure. She breathed heavily and felt the warm satisfaction of her orgasm envelop her. Sated and tired she curled up to sleep wishing he was there to hold her.