Chapter 6:Sworn to Secrecy

Author's note: I'm so sorry for the long awaited update you've all been so patient ! I have school and it's so difficult to squeeze in time nowadays ! Enough about me, back to the story !

Masky's POV

I'm not gonna lie. The thought of getting off Toby and stopping all of this pleasure... was the biggest disappointment ever. Groaning, I rolled off and fixed my shirt as I turned to Toby who had quickly and nervously lifted his jeans back on. I really wanted him to keep them off, of course I left this comment in the back of my head. Headed towards the door, I grabbed the knob and turned it to unfortunately open it to a rather annoyed EJ and BEN. "Bout time you opened up!"

Normal POV

EJ exclaimed as he let out a rather rude grunt. "Slender's got some boxes in the attic he wants us to bring down and there's a hell of a lot. We could use your help....?" Taking notice EJ's head had turned to focus on Toby. "...and I guess Toby's help since he's already here?" Sensing his voice had a bit suspicion, Masky was quick to act. "He was here to help me throw away some comics I had and needed help sorting which ones would stay and which would go."

"Ah." Tilting his head to the side, BEN also seemed to had let it go. Though he didn't speak a word, his body language spoke fluently to Masky and he quickly got the message that he too was suspicious. "Anyway, can you help us?"

"Yeah su-" Toby began until he was interrupted.

"No, sorry. Slendy's got us neck deep in paperwork. Well... he's got me at least neck deep. Toby agreed to help me hot as a solid he owed me. Isn't that right Rogers?"

Expressionless, Toby got the message to play along and nodded quickly. "Y-yeah ! Sorry guys!"

"Ah..alright. I guess I'll just go ask Jeff or LJ or something." Closing the door behind them, BEN and EJ quickly departed and left Masky sighing in relief.

"Phew! Nice save, Masky!"
"Save? What save?"
"Ya know. The paper work excuse?"
"Oh no. I wasn't lying. You're helping me finish my paperwork."
"Wha?! Why me?!"
"Because someone decided to interrupt me as I was working !"
"You were dancing and singing along to The Killers !"
"It's my way of concentrating."
"Yeah, right."
"Besides, you owe me. I still got a boner and it's hurting like hell."

Turning a beet red at his own words, Timothy turned quickly to grab his papers and began filing, leaving a rather flushed Toby silent and to himself. " I mean... I can always.. ya know... um...h-help relieve that boner..."

Perking his head up a bit, Tim turned and lifted his brow. "Oh? Is that so?" Nodding shyly, Toby slowly crawled towards Masky on the floor, placing his hands on Masky's knees. "It'll be quick?" Blushing, Masky pondered on what he should do. Let him? Don't? Shaking his head, he lifted up Toby's head to simply give him a deep kiss on the lips. "I'm flattered by your offer, although at least allow me to take you out to dinner first."

"Timothy are you asking me out on a date?"

"Maybe. Depends. You want it to mean a date?"

"Perhaps."

"A date it is then. No one can know."

"Alright, I won't tell anyone."

"Promise?"

"I swear."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Looks like Toby and Masky are off to a date next chapter ~

Maybe I'll make a one shot in between just to satisfy all you lemon-lovers 💜

IG : @Parawhorism