Chapter 5: Awkward Situations

Hey guys! Sorry for this rather late update, I've had writer's block for some time now. If you want to be kept updated, I recommend you follow me on IG! My Instagram is @Parawhorism (Yeah, I changed the name haha) Anyways! Expect minor lime ;) Also comment what you think about another TicciMask story that's AU when they're in school and normal!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5: Awkward situations

“W-Wanna try what...” Masky asked as he felt Toby lean closer to him, feeling his face becoming quite flushed. Becoming uncomfortable with the sudden closeness, Timothy shifted a bit but only made the situation worse as he felt Toby's torso come in contact with his...nether regions. Gasping a bit from the unexpected situation and position, he shook his head and began to crawl back in hopes Toby wouldn't follow. Though of course, Toby didn't oblige. Rather he began to crawl closer as Timothy crawled farther until Toby had hands on either side of Tim with half-lidded eyes looking down. He admired his complexion as he stared down, engulfing every detail Tim had to offer. His perfectly cascaded sideburns, his strong jawline, and his plump lips he desired to kiss had made him blush. “I want to...” Rogers started out as he began to lean down on Tim, closing his eyes and feeling his cheeks go all shades of pink and red when contact with their lips came into notion. Eyes widening and blush intensifying, Masky didn't know exactly what to do. Whether he should return the kiss or retort in disgust, though in all honesty, he didn't dislike it. If anything he felt the warmness of their tender lips continue to become even more heated, Toby's tongue running softly against his bottom lip.

The outside had began to become dark as a storm began to roll in, clouds cascading the sky in a gray lighting, causing the room to be quite dark in just a matter of seconds. Eyes beginning to go half-lidded as well, Masky lifted his hands to cup Toby's cheeks, pulling him deeper into the kiss. Leaning back up to sit up, the un-masked proxy found himself climbing on the hatchet-wheeling proxy and feeling a soft moan being let out by Toby as he deepened the kiss. Realizing this was all going by too quickly, he shot up and backed up against the wall, standing back up and running his fingers through his hair stressfully. “We can't....” Masky said softly until being interrupted by a clap of thunder, causing Toby to jump and run into Masky. Looking down, the realization that storms made Toby uncomfortable and frightened began to sink in. Smiling slightly, he wrapped his arms around the smaller man. Looking up, Rogers looked into Masky's eyes with a small blush on his face, once again leaning up to press his lips against Timothy's. Closing his eyes slowly while his cheeks burned up, Masky returned the kiss softly as he began to feel Toby's hand run up and down his chest.

“This feels amazing...” Toby thought to himself as he wrapped his arms around Masky's, gasping and eyes widening as he felt him to begin softly kissing along his jawline, down to his neck. Feeling his legs grow weak, Toby supported himself up by pushing his hand against the bed's headboard. “M-mm...” he softly moaned out as the soft nibbles he felt attack his neck begin to become even more pleasurable. “This is better than I could ever have imagined...I want more... so much more.. I want it all … “

As another thunder clap rolled in, it caused Roger's to squeal and koala on Masky on his chest, making Masky fall on top of him. Planting on the bed from the sudden hug attack, Masky's eyes widened and cheeks became more flustered as Toby wrapped his legs around him, pulling him closer. “Please don't stop...” he pleaded as he furrowed his brows in submit.

Masky's POV

I honestly wouldn't have imagined this to ever happen … if so, I wouldn't imagine it so soon. Below me was my fellow-proxy, someone I never would think (at least in reality) would kiss, let alone WANT to kiss me. Feeling his soft, thin lips once again press against mine felt more passionate than anyone I've kissed in the past. Sure, I've had my share in kisses, but this one...this one was different. For once, this kiss felt like love. It felt like someone returned back the feelings I felt for them. Becoming intoxicated by it, I failed to realize he began to pull my shirt up, exposing my chest. “P-please...” he breathed out in heavy breaths as he himself began to de-clothe. Sweat from the heat began to form on his chest and mine as I climbed on top of him, kissing along his collarbone and running my tongue along his neck. The tiny moans he let out were so arousing I had trouble keeping hands from simply ripping every piece of clothing he had left on. Let alone trying to contain the erection that had began to form below my hips.

Tobys POV

The kisses he left on my chest and the small hickeys that came along it made my vision grow weaker. Everything began to become a blur as my moans began to spill more loudly. Arching my back from feeling him lick along my pant's waistline, I bit down my lower lip and gripped the sheets as he pulled them down slightly to lick a portion of my “V” line. “A-ah...” I moaned out shyly. This of course was my first sexual experience ever...let alone with another male. Furrowing my brows, I allowed the pleasure to consume me until I began to slobber from so much pleasure in one filling. Hearing the knob chatter, my eyes snapped opened and so did Masky's. Knocking on the door was a concerned Eyeless Jack. “Guys?! Are you in there?! We need your help out here!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ah, don't you just love teasers~

sorry for the long waited updated again, guys. Really sorry~ Anyway comment please! Don't forget about the idea of the AU story~ <3