Chapter 4: "I want to try it."

Hey guys! Hope you liked the last chapter! Hope you like this one as well! I was thinking of making ANOTHER TicciMask story however as AU. (Alternate universe) When basically Masky and Toby are in highschool, not killers but ya know. It's different. Comment what you think? Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4: "I want to try it."

Getting up from bed, the hatchet-wheeling proxy yawned and decided to make a run downstairs to grab something to eat since his tummy began to growl. Thoughts swam around his mind not allowing him to focus on reality for a while. As he passed, he accidentally bumped into BEN and rolled his eyes. "Watch where you're going, would ya?!" As a retort, BEN had scoffed and flicked Toby off. "There's the reaction I'm used to receiving. Wonder why Masky doesn't act like that." Shaking his head quickly, he slapped himself. "Stop thinking about him for fuck's sake," he said under his breathe. Tilting his head to the side, BEN furrowed his brows in confusion however quickly shrugged it off as he continued to his activities.

Finally getting to the first level of the mansion, Toby made his way to the kitchen when he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Masky's voice. "Yeah, yeah. It's whatever."

"No, it's not whatever! It's really impressive, Masky!" Yelped a flirtatious Ann. Feeling his heart sink to his stomach as he saw that she had wrapped her arms around his, he backed up slightly but then quickly shook his head. "Rogers, what are you doing? It's okay. He's single. He's straight. He can like whoever he wants. Anyone can flirt with him. It's okay."

"But you wish it was you who was holding his arm."

"I don't have time for this. Why are you guys suddenly taking interest in this? You usually make me flip my shit whenever you guys speak up."

"Yeah, we're voices in your head that usually give you utter bullshit, but we know how to torture you slowly. This works extremely well."

"You're not hurting me at all. So I don't know where you're going with this.."

"You're too proud to admit you may have feelings for him. You're trying to make it seem as if you're not pained to see her flirting with him. You're too proud to admit it breaks your heart a bit."

"Shut up...."

"Are you feeling the pain now?"

Looking up, the man had his eyes wide as Ann had quickly pecked Masky's cheek. Backing up, he felt something behind him. Turning around he had realized he had bumped into the book shelf and some books had fallen down. Turning his head to face him, Masky had taken note of Toby's presence and waved. "Hey, Tobster. Whatcha doin' there?" Nervous and unsure of what to do, Toby only did what he could do best.

Be an asshole.

"Oh shut up, Timothy. Mind your own goddamn business."

"Sheesh, I just asked what you were doing."

"Then obviously I don't want you to ask."

"Yeah, yeah okay. Whatever." Getting up, he waved to Ann sweetly and had left through the back door. Ann had replied with a simple giggle and a wave to tag along with it. "They make a cutsy couple, don't they?" Eyeless had said as he approached Toby. A bit startled by the unexpected appearance, Toby fell back once again and frowned. "Psh, I guess."

"I heard he might ask her out, actually." Hoody had added on as he approached the two men. "Really? I hope so. They'd really make a cute couple." Hearing all of this had made Toby uncomfortable and anxious. Not knowing how to react, he simply didn't and continued to listen on. "Yeah. Masky told me a week ago or so. He isn't sure yet, though. I don't know why he hasn't made a move on her yet. It's obvious she likes him. It makes me wonder if something's stopping him."

"Or someone," EJ added on.

"Something ... or someone, huh ...? Wonder what ... or who ..."

"Not you. That's for sure."

"GODDAMN IT! WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONE SECOND?!" Eyes widening as the man realized he had screeched this aloud, he turned around quickly to see a startled Hoody and Eyeless Jack. "U-Uh....sorry... I was um... heh.." Tilting their heads confusingly, they shrugged and began to walk off. "Take it easy, Tobs. Maybe catch up on some rest. You've gotten bags under your eyes. Got us all worried."

"Yeah...sure..."

"Masky, too."

"...Masky?....."

"Yeah, he mentioned it earlier."

Perking his head up a bit, he waved goodbye to the two taller men and smiled as they left. "It's nice to know they're worried...means they care, right?"

"You're only happy because you found out Masky's worried too."

"Yeah... you're right." A wider grin appeared on his face as he helped himself up back onto his feet. Dusting himself off he proceeded to the kitchen where he perked up more when he heard music. Becoming more curious, he grabbed Froot Loops from the top of the fridge and walked to where the source was. Throwing the cereal into his mouth as he walked towards the music, he almost dropped the entire box as he realized he'd led himself to Masky's door. Standing in front, he raised a brow and thought how much of a coincidence this was. Seems like lately he's been drawn to Masky a bit too much for it to be a coincidence. Listening closely, he realized that Masky was singing along to the music.

"Breaking my back just to know your name, 17 tracks and I've had it with this game!~" Masky sang along as he headbanged lightly to the music.

"I'm breaking my back just to know your name, but heaven ain't close in a place like this! Anything goes but don't blink you might miss! 'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this, I said heaven ain't close in a place like this! Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight! Never thought I'd let a rumor would ruin my moonlight! Well somebody told me that you got a boyfriend that looked like my girlfriend that I had in February of last year! It's not confidential, I've got potential!"

Smiling a bit to his voice, Toby caught himself blushing a light pink and felt all fluffy inside. He had to admit. Masky had a wonderful voice when it came to singing. He's never before heard him but now that he has, he felt the need to hear more. He absolutely loved it! "..the things you're doing to me...." Perking his head up quickly as he felt the door he had leaned against fling open, he fell backwards and had grunted loudly as he fell. Feeling something soft below him, he slowly opened his eyes to realize that he had ended up on top of Masky. "O-Oh... hi Toby..." Whispered the non-masked man. Strange, he usually wore his mask. Not realizing what he was doing, Toby found himself softly petting Masky's hair and moving his bangs to the side. As he did this, he revealed his eyes. He's been wanting to look into them since, well, since the last time he's seen them. Looking into his greenish, hazel eyes, he felt himself get lost once again... just like his dream. "..whatcha doin', Tobs...?" Masky curiously and at the same time nervously asked.

Looking up at Masky slowly from finally being snapped out of the haze, he made "lip contact." Staring at his lips, he shook his head quickly and found himself desperately trying to snap out of the temptation he was having to simply press his lips against his lover's.

"L-Lover's ... that's got a nice ring to it ... "

"N-Nothing, Masky...."

"Can you....maybe get off of me? Or..."

"...I want to try it," he whispered to himself as he fell in love with the thought of kissing Masky.

"Want to try what...?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Haha! Teasers! I hope you liked the story and thanks for all the happy birthday wishes! It means a lot! <3333333