Chapter 3: "I don't know!"

I'M VERY SORRY! Gah I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! Summer came in a few weeks ago and I'm barely on my laptop but I'll be sure to update more often. Probably once a week. Sound good? As long as there's comments though I'd appreciate it! That's what really get's me going!

Also if you want to recommend any ideas of what you want me to add to the chapters, please let me know on Instagram! Just DM me and I'll look through it. Be sure to mention your Wattpad user! IG: @BadassaryMasky

** Please note I'm not very accurate when it comes to who's proxy is who, blah blah, I'm not sure if they train or anything but let's just pretend this story makes sense, eh? **

Hope you like the update!

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3 : “I don't know!”

Timothy went into his room, slamming the door behind him with a slight blush on his face. Either it was due to shyness or embarrassment, he couldn't tell. A flashback of what just happened had occurred in his brain over and over like a record stuck on repeat. “Goddamn it,” he said softly to himself as he combed his hair with his fingers, black locks rummaging through with just a few knots here and there. Yawning, he climbed to bed and pulled the covers over on top of him, sighing to himself quietly. “I really shouldn't have said what I said. He's going to think differently of me now. It's my fault. I shouldn't have said anything, not a word. It sounded like a fucking confession! Maybe it was...?” Confused at his own chosen words, he groaned into his pillow. “What the fuck was I thinking?” He growled as he clenched the pillow in frustration.

Knowing is was three am now, Rogers had sighed and laid against his bed frame, thinking over and over about the same events Timothy was thinking about. The “confession.” “Toby, it's 3 in the morning. He was lacking sleep and didn't know what he was saying! He probably thought you were Rogue or something and mistaken you for her due to lack of sleep. Lack of oxygen to the brain. Something! He couldn't have possibly meant it was you.” Saying these things aloud to himself, he let out a sharp exhale. “But you wish it was you,” a voice in the back of his head had said. Eyes widening, he noticed something. The voices in his head... were saying things about Tim. Usually they'd mock him about things and kept it private, but this time, they were responding to his thoughts. “That's fucking weird as hell,” he said aloud with a rather strange expression. “Whatever, it's only for the night. This'll all blow over in the morning when training comes by.” Positioning himself to the side, he looked up through the window and sighed as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

Toby's POV

Feeling a bit under the weather, I get up and cough a bit, feeling my throat become sore. “Great,” I said as sarcastic as I could be. Getting up, I walk towards my closet and pick out a couple of clothes. Of course there's really not to pick out as you all should well know, so I just pick out a plain white tee and leave the pants off, I like my boxers anyway. Making my way (downtownwalkingfast sorry I had to I love you) down the stairs, I peer through the small opening there is and see Masky and Hoody eating breakfast. “See ya,” Tim said as he waved at Hoody as he went through the back door to leave. “Wonder where he's going?” I said aloud as Tim cocks his head at me and waves. “Hey, sleepy head,” he greets with a smile. Strange. I don't really recall him being this sweet. “Hey...” I say softly as I rub my eyes as I approach him. Eyes widening at the sudden feeling of a warm embrace, I look up and see Tim hugging me. This is rare, I barely ever let people hug me. Actually no one really wants to hug me, in all honesty. “T-Tim?” I stutter pathetically which I slap myself mentally for. “Shh...just..let me hold you for a bit longer,” he says in a rasp but smooth voice. As I look up, I look into his eyes which is also a very rare opportunity and notice something. They're...saying something to me. There's something behind it. A bit of a sparkle dances across his eyes as I look deeper into them. Feeling a slight blush come on, my eyelids begin to close slowly, my mouth parting automatically a bit. “What is this sensation...” I think to myself as I feel my mouth dry up and heart begin to race slightly. Suddenly, I feel my palms begin to sweat and heart pound faster. Hearing a rustle, I notice Tim had begun to lean down slightly, backing me against the kitchen counter. “Y-You know, Toby...” he started as he laid his hands on either side of me, laying his hands on the counter. “I really do think you're adorable. I think everything about you is adorable, actually.” Smiling softly, I lose myself into his eyes once again and notice I had begin to lean up towards him. “I want it. I want to kiss him.....”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Gah!” Toby shot up from sleeping as the alarm began to go off. Itwas early morning, just beginning to let some streaks of light in through the window. It was too early to be up and training wasn't even until eleven. Knowing he was awoken for probably having the dream he was having- “NO! NIGHTMARE! IT WAS A...” Looking down with a blush, his bangs covered his eyes. Looking at his hands, he had lifted on and pressed his index finger softly against his lips. “...I kinda wonder how it'd....f-feel...” He said to himself softly. “.....a dream..it was a dream...”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Haha :D I hope you liked the teaser, hehe. Don't worry, loves. I have much more in store for you all!

How's about every Saturday an update? Comment what you think! Also please leave a comment of what you think of this so far! <3 See you Saturday!

By the way, it's my birthday on Saturday, July 5th ;) Be nice to me~! -Gabby