𝟏𝟔🌻

I woke up in a hospital room. The first thing I did is touching my nose. There was a huge bandage on my nose. Now I had to breath through my mouth. I looked around and saw Finn sitting in the corner on his phone. "Finn?" I said quiet and looked at him. He looked up and saw me.

"Grace. You're awake. Is everything alright?" he asked and came to me. I wrapped my arms around my knees and nodded. "I'm sorry that had to happen." Finn said. "I'm sorry for what I did to you." he said. I looked at him. "Finn.....I-I don't know." I said. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just trust me. "I don't think this fits Finn. You're a fuckboy. What you did was wrong I know that and maybe you know that too but I can't trust you. You hurt me Finn. You hurt my feelings. I really loved you. I loved someone for the first time. And you wanted to destroy this." I said. He didn't answer. We said nothing for a while.

"You don't want me?" he asked quiet. "Finn I think it's better you go." I said. "Thank you for helping me. Really. But I-I can't." "I'm sorry Grace. Please." he said. "Finn Go!" I said louder. He didn't answer and took a few steps back. "This is what I get for helping you. Fine I'll leave you!" he said, went to the door and slammed it behind him.

I sighed and stood up. I needed a doctor. So I went to the door and looked outside. There was a doctor right next to the door. She saw me and smiled at me. "Hi. Can I help you?" she asked and smiled. "Yeah. My name is...."she interrupt me. "Oh I know who you are. Wait let me take my papers. I'll come in then." she said and walked away. I frowned and went back inside.

After a while the doctor came in. "Oh where's your little friend?" she asked me. "Oh he.....he just had to go." I lied. I didn't want to tell her I was the one who wanted him to go. "Oh weird. So how do you feel?" she asked me. "I feel good actually. But how long was I gone?" I asked. "You slept 1 full day. So 2 days ago we took you here." she said and looked at her papers. I slept one whole day. "Your boyfriend waited here the whole time. You must be very lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He was here the whole time and he took care of you. Oh god it was sometimes a little bit annoying. He always came out and was scared you could have....." I interrupt her. "He's not my boyfriend. We.....we are not really close." I said and looked down. "Well it doesn't look like that. He was scared something could happen to you the whole time. Well I can't say anything. What about your nose?" she changed the subject.

I didn't answer and kept staring at my blanket. I was so rude to Finn. And he was here the whole time. And took care of me. I felt terrible. "Hello?" the doctor asked again. "Oh my nose feels good. I just can't breath through those bandages." I said. "Oh don't worry I'll take them off now and we look at your nose." she said and smiled.

She slowly took off the bandage and looked at my nose with a flash light. "Can you breath?" she asked. "Yeah." I said and took a deep breath. "Great. So I'll let you go without thr bandage but be careful. You should not do sport for at least 2 weeks." she said. "I can go home today?" I asked. "Yeah. You can go home now. But don't tell the others. They think we need to look after you but.....you're totally fine." she said and winked at me. Then she went outside.

I took my clothes and put them on. Then I went outside the room. These things were the only thing I had so I had nothing to take with me. I couldn't even find my phone and I was sure it was still in my bag in the locker at the school. I sighed and started to walk back home. It was a long way but I could go to the flower field on my way.

I just walked and walked until I could almost see the flower field. It was the place where the sun looked the best. I just kept walking until I arrived there. And to be honest I wasn't surprised to meet him there. Finn. He sat on the bench and he looked very down. It was obvious why.

I slowly sat down next to him and also looked down. There was a lot of space between us. "F-F-Finn?" I said quiet. He didn't look up. He just kept staring at the ground. I knew he was mad at me. But I felt terrible after all the bad things I said. "Finn I......I-I was wrong ok? I was wrong with everything I said. I mean on some points I wasn't but......ugh I feel terrible." I said. He still looked down. Would he ever forgive me. Probably not. I had to tell him everything.

"So I guess I need to tell you a lot." I started. "Finn.....I-I don't know anymore. I love you for maybe....a year now. I never wanted to admit it. And the dream to be your girlfriend came true. But after I heard those bad thing I just......wanted to die and cry for the rest of my life. I thought you would never change. And I was so mad at you for doing all this. I couldn't trust you. I didn't want to have a broken heart again. I was not sure what you played with me but Finn.....the things I said in the hospital.......I was wrong. I was rude after all the things you did for me. And I don't know what I can do.....if you still like me or not. But Finn......even if it hurts me to say that......I-I love you. And I don't think I can talk longer without starting to cry."

-
1068 words

I'm crazy and depressed again :)