𝟖🌻

I arrived at my house and put my bag inside. Then I went back outside and waited for Finn.

I had this weird feeling again. Like when Finn picked me up for school. It was such a weird feeling in my stomach. I couldn't describe it. It was like a good and a bad feeling. What was this?

I saw Finn walking in my direction. Then I felt my heart pounding faster. Something was obviously wrong with me. I walked to Finn. "Hey." I said and smiled. I smiled. At Finn. Weird. "Hey Grace. What do you want to do?" he asked. I shrugged and we just started walking. We didn't know where we could go. We just walked and walked.

I felt my heart pounding faster and faster. I looked at Finn but he looked forward. He looked very good from this side. His lips were opened as always but I had never seen them like that. So full and just beautiful. They looked so soft and the only thing I could think about was how it would feel to touch them. Maybe to kiss.....I displaced this thought immediately. I couldn't fall in love with him. I still didn't trust him and I didn't know what he was playing but I just couldn't fall in love with him. That would be stupid.

"So....you never told me you play guitar." I said and smirked a little bit. "I play guitar since my dad bought me one." he said and laughed. "Wow. No story. Like why you play it?" I asked. "Oh I just think it's fun. I don't know." he said and shrugged. "Says the boy who made fun of me." I said and crossed my arms. "Hey Grace sorry. It was dumb to do that. Pretty dumb." he said and looked down. "It's ok." I said. Wow it was the first time I said that. I never really answered to his sorry's and used to ignore them. That was the first time. I was shocked at myself.

We went to the flower field and sat down on a bench. " I have one question." Finn said and looked to me. "what?" I just asked with my gaze to the beautiful flowers. "Why are you always here?" he asked. I looked at him. "I don't know. I guess it makes me feel like I'm bot alone. Like I am at home." I said and shrugged. "What do you mean?" he asked and looked interested. "My mum and my dad.....they both work hard. My dad is always in other countries. I haven't seen him for a year. And my mum works as nurse and she works until it is night. So yeah I don't see her much." I said and looked down. Finn also looked down. "I'm sorry Grace." he said. "It's ok. I guess." I said and smiled weak.

Why did I tell him everything? A few days ago he was my enemy. I wouldn't even sit next to him. I wouldn't even look at his eyes. And now I told him about my parents. Great Grace. Maybe you can go look for some strangers and tell them some secrets too.

"It's pretty late. I guess I.....I just go home." I said and touched the back of my head. "Sure sure. Should I come with you?" he asked and stood up. "No no. I think I can do that alone. Sorry." I said and stood up. "Thank you....I guess." I said. Finn smiled at me and then he hugged me. He hugged me. I stood there like I saw a ghost or something. But then I wrapped my arms around him. I felt my heart pounding a little bit faster. His arm were pretty warm. It felt good.

"Bye Grace." Finn said and broke away from the hug. "Bye." I said and turned around. Then I walked back to my house. I didn't notice I was smiling a little bit the whole time. Wow. I was really smiling. Because of Finn. I never thought I would think this one time.

I arrived at my house and and went inside. I was tired and just wanted to sleep. So I went up to my room, closed the door, changed my clothes and laid down on my bed. I couldn't lie this day was just beautiful. And Finn.....he seemed so nice. So different. But what was this feeling. This weird feeling. I never noticed it before. Every time I saw Finn I felt it. Was this....it couldn't. I couldn't love him. I just couldn't. He maybe seemed nice but the only thing I knew was he would brake my heart. As nice as he was. He was still the old Finn. And I knew this.

I fell asleep after a while.

In the morning I slept until 10. It was pretty late but it was finally weekend. I would see my mum a whole day on sunday. That was a great thing. I could talk with her about all and I could hug her and see her. I was so excited to see her again.

I headed downstairs and went to the fridge. Then I took some pancakes, ate them and sat down in front of the TV. It was finally weekend. I could watch TV until monday. This thought made me giggle. I turned on the TV and looked for a cool Chanel I wanted to watch. After I had found one I laid down on the sofa and watched a little bit.

After a while someone knocked on the door. I was startled and stood up. Who would be there? I couldn't open the door I was still in my pajama. I went to the window and tried to look who stood there. I was Finn. I ran back to the sofa and hid myself. He couldn't see me like that. Not in my pajama.

-
992 words

:)