𝟏𝟓🌻

It was the next day. The cheerleader training was perfect and I hadn't seen Finn the whole time. It made my broken heart better.

I was already done with everything and I knew I didn't had to be at the lessons today. The football game would be at 10am so the team had to be there earlier. And I was in the team. I was happy about not seeing Finn this morning. But I knew he would come to the game. He always did. I bet it was because of the cheerleader. That was the only thing he looked at. I just hoped he wouldn't come today.

I went outside the door and started to walk to school. My cheerleader outfit was in my bag and I took out my phone. There were messages from my mum:

Mum ❣️
What's with your school? I everything alright there? miss you honey <3 <3

I just answered with a 'love you too' and put my phone back in my pocket. I didn't want to feel sad again. My mum would come back on Sunday but who knows if she goes to another trip. She probably comes home and goes to her work again.

I arrived at my school and went to the bag door. I wanted to go through the back door so I didn't have to walk that long.

I already saw the other cheerleader there with their bags and waved at them. Kim came up to me and hugged me. Wow she hugged me. We knew each other for a day and she was so nice. I never really had real friends but it felt good. "Let's go to the others. We have to change our clothes and then we need to rehearse everything." she said and took my hand. Then we all went inside the locker and put on our outfits.

After that we went back outside and the training started. It was very exhausting but I did it. "Ok ladies. It's the time. We already have 11:30 so be ready." one of the other girls said. We all clapped our hands

The first people came and sat down to watch the game. My gaze was on the seats. I looked for Finn. Would he come? Hopefully not. "Are you alright?" Kim asked and smiled. "Oh y-y-yeah I am." I said and turned around to face her. "Alright. You're doing great." she said and turned around to go. But I grabbed her arm. She turned back around. "Um Kim. I wanted to thank you." I said and smiled. "For what?" she asked. "For all this. I never had friends in my life because everyone hated me. And I was very sad before I came into the team. But I feel already better than before. And I mean no one actually likes me. But you do right?" I asked her. "Of course I like you. You're a nice girl. I like you." she said and smiled. Then she went to the others.

I looked up to the people. There were so many people. It made my heart races and I sighed. I just hoped Finn wouldn't be there. But he never mussed a game.

"Ladies. It's 11:55. We'll start in a few minutes. Be ready." Kim yelled at the other and clapped in her hands. Everyone stood in his start position and we waited until the bell rang. I was happy it was day and not night. I would probably fall to the ground at night.Then the bell rang. We started with a pyramid. I was at the bottom because I was new. And it was obviously something for pros to stay up there. I looked around the seats and suddenly I stopped breathing. Finn was really there. He sat there with.....Jessica. Jessica this snake.

Then Kim screamed again. I just hoped he wouldn't see me. Then we did a flyer. It was pretty hard for me but I did this too. We made our little dance and yelled 'Tigers'.

After a long game it was a short break. Also a break for us. I was very exhausted and my breath went pretty fast. I looked to the ground until I heard someone saying my name. "Grace bitch look up." I looked up and there was Jessica. But without Finn "Where's you lap-dog?" I asked. "Don't even do that to me! I told you to stay away from Finn. That includes not talking to him." she screamed at me. Some people turned around and I searched for Finn. He probably had to do something with this.

"Look at me Grace!" Jessica screamed. I looked up. I was scared she would punch me ina few seconds. "I'm sorry Jessica but you can't tell me who I can talk with!" I said. She opened her mouth and looked around. "You didn't..." I interrupt her. "I did!" I said and smirked a little bit. That was probably a mistake. I just saw Jessica's fist coming closer. And then she punched me. Two times.

she hit me on the mouth and on the nose. Blood was everywhere and I fell to the ground. I couldn't breath to my nose. It was broken. I looked around for help but everyone kept staring at me. The other cheerleaders were in the locker so I was by myself with Jessica. "You need to pay for your mouth slut!" she said and punched me again. This time in my stomach. I screamed in pain and looked around.

Then I just closed my eyes. I couldn't move. Then I heard someone screaming and talking with Jessica. I slowly opened my eyes because I couldn't hear right. I saw Finn arguing with Jessica and then he came down to me. Then I could hear again. Finn pushed my head up so I could sit and looked at me. "Are you alright?" he asked me. "Can someone please call the ambulance. The fuck! Call the fucking ambulance." he screamed up to Jessica. She just shook her head and walked away.

Finn looked back at me. "I'm so sorry Grace. You need to go to the hospital. "I call the ambulance." I heard Kim's voice. But my gaze was still at Finn. "everything will be alright. I promise." Finn said.

After a while I heard the ambulance. The came and picked me up. Then they brought me into the car and Finn also went into the car. He took my hand but I didn't really notice it. I couldn't feel my nose. There was still blood everywhere. This was all to much. I got a cheep in my ear and then I fainted.

-
1116 words

I hope someday I break my nose and Finn takes me to the hospital :)