𝟏🌻

Just for the beginning I love Finn more than anything else. And I know he would never do such bad things. This is just a story and it's just for fun. Please don't hate me. I LOVE FINN!!!

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it outside and looked at it. It was my mum. she wrote me a message:

Mum❣️
I'm gonna be home at 8 <3
Love you Grace (you)

I put my phone on my desk and sighed. My mum was a very busy woman. The only day she didn't work was Sunday. She was a doctor and the hospital was like her second home. Although my mum wasn't much home, she was like my best friend. I talked with her about everything. She was a very pretty woman. She had blond hair and ocean blues eyes. I could look at her eyes for hours. Her lips were very full and she had some freckles. She was very skinny and tall.

There was not a lot about my dad. He was always in different countries because of his job and I didn't really think he loved me. I didn't even remember how he looked. The last time I saw him was almost a year ago.

I sat on my bed and sigh. It was time to go to school but I didn't want to go. School was like hell for me. I was pretty much an outcast and everyone hated me and bullied me. My school was not a beautiful place. That's all I could say.

I stood up and walked to the big mirror on my wall. I uncertainly looked at myself and sighed again. It was time for me to go. Time for school. It was the first day after the summer holidays and it was still pretty hot outside. I looked at myself. I didn't really liked the way I looked. I had brown curls and my eyes were brown too. And I had freckles. Sometimes I hated my mother for giving me those freckles.

I went to the corner and picked up my bag. It was a black bag with big flowers on it. Then I took my phone and put it into my pocket. I was ready to go. I hesitated for a moment but then I went down the stairs to the front door. Like a usual 16 year old girl.

I took my white chucks and put them on. There were one of my favorite shoes. Then I went outside and to my car. It was a red car with white wheels. I got this car from my mum to my 16th birthday. I thought that was also one thing why everyone hated me. My mum earned much money because of her job. What meant we had a big house and yeah. I was not proud of it. I thought it was rather bad than good.

I opened my car and sat down on my seat. It always smelled like flowers in my car. I was a very clean person and even I smelled like flowers. I turned on my car and started to drive.

After a while I arrived at my school. There were lots of students going inside or outside the building. And there was a big banner on the outside saying 'Welcome back'. "Welcome to hell." I said to myself and rolled with my eyes.

I parked my car in a parking lot and locked it. Then I looked at the big building what we called school and swallowed. You could say I was not ready to go inside. I hesitated and started to walk slowly. I had enough time to go inside so I took myself some time.

When I went inside there were already a lot of people looking at me. I heard things like 'ew' or 'ugly' or 'one of those people I didn't miss' and rolled with my eyes. I already knew all this. It was as usual. I went to my locker and unlocked it. And of course there were a lot papers with words in it like 'slut', 'ugly' or worse. I took them all and threw them away. I was annoyed by everything. It was already like hell again.

I took out my books and put them into my bag. Then I locked my locker and walked down the corridors. Every one knew me on this school. And everyone hated me. I didn't care. Then I looked at the time. It was 7:30 am. I had more than 30 minutes. So I decided to listen to music.

I sat down on a bench and searched for my headphones in my bag. Once I got them I put them into my ears and listened to the first song on my playlist.

It was Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

I was a big fan of old songs and 80's stuff. I started to move my lips to the lyrics:

And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

I moved my head to the beat and closed my eyes. That's what I did the most time. I listened to music. It calmed me down.

After a while I put out the headphones and put them back into my bag. It was now 8am. I had 10 minutes to go to my classroom. I stood up and put on the bag. Then I walked down the corridors and looked into my phone. My next lesson was math. I hated math more than anything else. And I hated my math teacher.

I walked but then someone grabbed my arm. I looked up from my phone and turned around. "Excuse me!" I said. And I wasn't even surprised after I saw who grabbed my arm. It was the biggest jerk on the whole planet. Finn Wolfhard.

He had dark brown, almost black, curls and dark brown eyes. His lips were full and all you wanted to do if you saw them is touch them. They were so soft and they had a beautiful color. He had perfect cheekbones and some freckles. And his nose.....gosh it was a perfect nose. He was very tall and also very skinny. But he was a dream of every girl.

"What?!" I asked annoyed. He smirked at me. "Oh sorry slut I just really wanted to see your ugly face again. 6 weeks without seeing you was very hard. I missed it to bully you slut." he said and laughed. I just rolled with my eyes. "Whatever! Can I go now?" I asked. The smirk on his face was gone and he looked at me with a very creepy gaze. My gaze went to my classroom and back to Finn. Then he laughed again and let go of my arm. "Have fun in your class!" he said and laughed. I walked to my classroom and murmured, "fuck you!"

Then I went inside the classroom and sat down on my chair in the corner.

-
1215 words

welcome to this story. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is also just fro fun. I live Finn with my whole heart and I know he would never do things like that. Thank you <3