𝟏𝟐🌻

It was Finn. He stood behind me and smiled at me. It was hard not to cry in front of him. I felt like I would fall to the ground in a few minutes.

"Grace are you ok?" he asked. I took my bag and walked away. I wanted to ignore him because I wasn't ready for the bullying part. I walked to my classroom but Finn followed me and tried to stop me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around so I had to face him. "What's wrong Grace? Hey talk to me." he said in a soft voice. I could hear how fake he was after I knew it. Then we said nothing and looked at each other. I felt the tears coming. "Grace? I want to help you." he said again. It was quiet again. But then I felt my anger coming up and I just wanted to punch him. "You want nothing then to fuck me!" I yelled at him and turned back around. I went to my classroom and luckily Finn didn't follow me.

In my classroom ,my teacher was already in it, I sat down at my seat and buried my face into my arms. I didn't want to cry but it just came out of me. The pain. My broken heart and my broken trust. I was broken. Luckily no one could hear me. It was pretty noisy in the classroom and everyone talked with someone.

After a while the teacher asked us all to be quiet and the lesson started.

It was in the middle of the lesson. I looked down at my paper. There were 1000 broken hearts I drew on it. And in one of the hearts was Finn's name. I knew something was wrong with him. I knew he would never change. I didn't listen what the teacher said until my seat neighbor nudged me. I looked up and saw the teacher was staring at me. Then I looked around and everyone giggled or stared at me. "Grace! What was the last thing I said?" my teacher asked and raised her voice. "I-I-I can't remember." I said shyly and tried to hide myself. "I want to talk to you after the lesson!" she said and turned back around.

Everyone giggled and looked at me. It was so embarrassing for me. I listened to my teacher for the rest of the lesson.

After a while the lesson was finally over. I put my stuff back into my bag and then I stood up. I was the last person that was in the classroom. As usual. Just my teacher was in it. I walked to the door but my teacher stopped me. "We need to talk!" she said. I turned around and walked to her. Then I remembered that my teacher wanted to talk to me.

"So Grace. What is wrong with you. I know you never really listen to what I say" she said. "Actually I...." she interrupt me. "You never do Grace. I know that. But today it was worse. What happened? Can I maybe help you?" she asked and touched my shoulder. "I-I-I.....no. It's ok. B-But I promise I will listen from now on." I said and smiled weak. "I hope so." she said and smiled. "You can go now." she added.

I went outside the classroom and walked down the corridors. I wanted to go outside for a while because I had one hour to do what I want. So I went down to the big door and then outside. But after my second step I wanted to go back inside again. There was Finn. He sat on the wall of the school. "Grace!" he said and stood up. I stood there and didn't move. I really didn't know why. "What do you mean? I don't want you to fuck you! I love you Grace." he said and came up to me. "No!" I said. I was done. I didn't want to listen to this anymore. "I know the truth Finn. Don't even try to lie to me." I said.

Finn frowned at me and stopped. "I saw your plan and I heard what you said to Jessica." I said and looked down. "What!" he said in a loud voice. "You never loved me. You broke my trust and my heart." I said, still looking down. "But this is what you wanted, isn't it? You wanted me to fall in love with you and then you wanted to break my heart." I said and looked up. I had tears in my eyes but I didn't care. Finn still stared at me and said nothing. "You're an asshole Finn Wolfhard." I sais and went back inside.

I had enough for this time. I just wanted to be alone and to stop crying. I had a headache and my stomach hurt. I had to calm down.

After a few hours school was finally over. I went outside the classroom and down the corridors. I was still a little bit down and I still felt terrible. Suddenly I saw a banner. It said 'teenage cheerleader high school club'. I stopped in front of the banner and looked at it. I really wanted something like that. I wanted to do some sport or something like that to forget Finn. As a distraction. There were flyers. I took one of the flyers and started to read it:

Teenage Cheerleader High School Club
come and join us in this club. We have music and fun. Come and join.
You need to be sporty and the right material. We explain all there.
At the sports ground outside
open times: 12am-3pm
we're exited to see you there :)

I stared at the flyer for a while until I put it into my bag and headed down the corridors. Maybe this was really what I needed to do. I needed distraction and this was perfect. I was maybe not as sporty as other girls but I thought it would help.

I went to my locker and then I saw Finn again. He was with Jack and Jaeden and they talked about something. I couldn't tell what it was because I couldn't hear it. Then I unlocked my locker and put my books inside. After this I locked it again and went to the doors. I walked slowly because I thought I could hear what they talked about. I couldn't. The only thing what happened was that Finn stared at me. But he didn't look mad or something. He looked more sad.

I stopped at stared at him. And he stared at me. We looked at each other and I totally forgot the what happened around me. It was just me and Finn staring at each other. To look at him made me feel sad. I just wanted to be in his arms. Was this wrong? He was an asshole but.....I loved him. Oh yeah I loved him the whole. I just didn't want to admit it. But I loved him. His curly dark brown hair. His beautiful dark brown eyes. His full and soft lips. His freckles. Oh I loved him. He was perfect. But he was a fuckboy. Would he ever change? Probably not.

"Hey Finn!" I just heard Jack screaming. I was back in the normal world. Finn turned around to face Finn but I still looked at him. Then Jaeden, Jack and Finn turned around to face me and I just started walking again. I didn't want to make it even more embarrassing.

-
1263 words

I'm depressed :/