𝟏𝟑🌻

It was now afternoon. I was still outside because I didn't want to go home. It made me feel sad and alone every time. So I just walked around. I decided to go the the frozen yogurt store. I went there every summer but this year was different.

It was not a long way so it only took me a few minutes to walk there. After I went through the big entrace of the frozen yogurt store I saw it was almost empty. Good for me. I went to the frozen yogurts machine and made myself one. With strawberry and chocolate. Then I went to the candy bar and put some chocolate and white chocolate chips on it. After that I went to the cash register. It costed me $12.45 but it was worth it.

Then I looked for a place where I could sit and sat down on a table next to the window.  It was the perfect table. Then sun from outside was shining right at the table and the seat was also pretty warm. I sat down and started to eat my frozen yoghurt. It was delicious and after 20 minutes I was done. I threw the empty cup away and sat down again because I wanted to stay for a while. There were only 4 people in here so I thought it was ok.

I looked at my phone and sighed. There was a message from my mum:

Mum❣️
I miss you honey <3

I missed my mum. Pretty much. And I needed her. I needed her so badly right now. She loved me. But this was a weird way to show that. She was a good mum but sometimes not the best. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked outside. But then I heard voices. Familiar voices. Jack, Jaeden and.....Finn. They were here.

I looked around and searched for them. They sat on a table and eat frozen yogurt. Where did they come from? I hadn't seen them. I looked with big eyes at the table. And there was Finn. And what a surprise he sat right in my direction. I looked straight at him. He looked at Jack and they talked and laughed. Apperantly they hadn't seen me. But Finn had. He turned around and faced me again. The second time for this day. He stared at me with this gaze again. I wonder what was going on in his head. His lips opened slowly like they always did and he kept looking at me.

I felt very uncomfortable. I stood up and went outside. That was enough for one day. I couldn't be alone. Finn had to be everywhere with his shitty friends. It was still hot outside. I went back home. The good thing was, it would only take me a few minutes. The frozen yogurt store was only a few meters away from my home.

After a few minutes I arrived at my house and searched for my keys in my back. I found them and took the outside. Then I opened the door, went inside and up to my room. It was already 8pm. "How the time flies." I said to myself. I searched for my pajama and put it on. Then I laid down in my bed and sighed. This was an awful day. I just wanted some love. A little bit love for me. I kept looking up bit then I took my phone and unlocked it.

I went through my messages and on Finn's contact. There was this one message. It said
'I love you princess' 
I stared at it for a while. I felt tears in my eyes again. This all was just a lie. He never loved me. That was the hardest thing. I put my phone away and tried to sleep. And after a while I finally slept.

In the morning I woke up pretty early. The sun was shining in my room and I woke up. It was 6am. Pretty early. I stood up and tubbed my eyes. Then I yawned. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this day. I wanted to go to the cheerleader club. I needed distraction and this was perfect. But what could I wear?

I looked through my wardrobe and found some beautiful trousers and a shirt. I loved those clothes. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. Luckily my hair wasn't a mess. I had to look good enough for the team. Who knows how long it would take me to move on. I still loved Finn and to think about him made me sad. I really had to move on.

After I was done with everything I headed downstairs with my bag and went outside.

It didn't take me long to walk to school and after 20 minutes I was there. I went inside and to my locker. And I was excited to visit the cheerleader club. I unlocked my locker and took my books. Then I locked my locker again and went to my classroom. I was the last person that came in and then I sat down.

Luckily the seat next to me was empty so I could put my bag on it. Then the bell rang and the lesson started. I took out my pencil case and my writing pad and my gaze went to the teacher. It got quite in the classroom. "Good morning class and welcome to a new day. Today I have special news for you all." my teacher said and smiled. I frowned and took my pencil with my gaze to my paper. It was probably something very boring. "We're gonna get a new student in our class. Some people already know him." my teacher continued.

I looked up. Now I really wanted to know who it was. "He'll be here in a few minutes." my teacher said and smiled. Everyone started to talk with his seat neighbor. I had now one so I just kept staring forward to be ready.

After 10 minutes nothing happened. It was still pretty noisy in the classroom and the teacher just wrote something on the board. Everyone ignored her and just kept talking. They all stood up. It got quite. I couldn't see what was happening but I knew it was the new student.

"Sit down class!" my teacher screamed and everyone sat down. And there was the new student with my teacher. Standing there. I saw the student and felt my heart pounding faster and faster. The new student was none other than Finn Wolfhard.

-
1103 words

I'm dumb but I don't care :)