𝟏𝟒🌻

Finn Wolfhard stood there. Next to my teacher. I heard talking and some girls screaming a little bit. It was obvious why. I was shocked. No it couldn't happen. Finn couldn't be in my class. This was a nightmare. A real nightmare. My breath went faster and faster.

"Say hello to Finn Wolfhard. He had to change the class but please be nice to him." the teacher said and smiled. I heard girls talking again. My gaze was still on Finn and I had big eyes. His gaze also went to me and our eyes met again. "so we need a seat for you. What about there? You can sit next to Grace. It's the only free seat." the teacher said. I felt my heart falling down and looked around. A lot of people looked at me and some girls had a very mad gaze.

I slowly shook my head but the teacher didn't see it. Finn started to walk to me and I put my bag down so he could sit. I didn't look at him and sat down. My heart was pounding very fast and I felt terrible. Embarrassed. Just fucking dumb. Was this even happening?

"So it's time to continue with the lesson." the teacher said. I just looked at my paper. It was obvious Finn was staring at me. My breath went very fast and my hands were fists. I would get an anxiety attack. I had to calm down. My ears were like deaf. I could't even hear something like I was really deaf. What was happening with me? That was not normal. Something like that couldn't happen just because of Finn. I needed to go outside and calm down.

"Are you ok?" Finn whispered. I could hear again. "Don't pretend that you really care how I feel!" I whisper screamed back and bit my lip. My breath was still fast and I couldn't calm down. What the hell was wrong with me? I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up and ran outside of the classroom. Then I ran to the girls bathroom and looked at myself.

My face was red and my breath was still pretty fast and my heart was still pounding very fast. What was this? My breath went slowly back to the normal mode and I left the bathroom. I sat down on a bench, put my feet's on it and wrapped my arms around my knees. Then I just closed my eyes and buried my face into my arms. I started to cry. Hot tears fell down my cheeks. I was embarrassed and I felt terrible.

After a while I heard slowly footsteps. They came closer and closer until someone sat down next to me. I looked up and saw Finn next to me. Again. I felt even more terrible. "What are you doing here?" I asked still crying. "I-I told the teacher I'll look for you. What happened?" he asked in a soft voice. "Stop doing that!" I said and stood up. "What?" he asked and also stood up. "to pretend like you would really care about how I feel." I said. "I don't!" he said and raised his voice. "Yes you do Finn. You'll always be a fuck boy. The only thing that matters to you is yourself. You didn't care about my feelings. You broke my heart and my trust. After all this. After all the things I told you. You knew I was alone and you did it anyway. You're a monster Finn. Try to understand this. Do you even know how I feel? I'm alone Finn. And now I also have a broken heart. Because of YOU." I said. I felt like I would cry again.

Then I just let him stay there and went back to the classroom. I came in and everyone stared at me. Even my teacher. I sat down on my seat and looked down. "Is everything alright Grace? You looked very terrible a few minutes ago." my teacher said. I was happy my teacher was not mad at me. "Yeah thank you." I said and smiled weak. "Where is Finn?" she asked and looked to the door. "I guess he just went to the toilet." I said and looked back down. Then the lesson went like normal. But Finn didn't show up for the whole time. And I think it was something about those things I said to him. He looked very shocked after I told him all this stuff but I just told him the truth.

I went outside the classroom still wondering about where Finn was but it was the time for the cheerleader club. I headed to the sports ground outside and looked for the cheerleader. And they were there. I went to the cheerleaders and smiled. "Hey." I said and waved. The turned around and smiled at me. "Hey. My name is Kim. Welcome to the cheerleader club. Are you here to join us?" one of the cheerleaders asked me. I nodded shyly and smiled. "Great. Are you sporty?" they asked. I nodded again. "That's fantastic. You can join. There are not many people who wanted to join so I guess that's ok." she said and smiled again. "What's your name?" she added. "Grace." I said and smiled. "Welcome Grace. We have an outfit for you in the locker. Just take it and put it on." she said and went back to the other cheerleaders. I smiled and went to the locker.

The locker was empty and cold but there was the outfit. I put it and turned it on. It looked great. Then I took my clothes and just put them into the corner. I headed outside and back to the cheerleaders.

"Oh you're back. That's great." Kim said and smiled. "So there's is something. You came very late and we have a show tomorrow. Do you think you could make it until tomorrow. The Tigers will have a game tomorrow and we need to be there. Can you do that?" she asked. The Tigers were out football team. "Yeah I guess. I hope I don't have to do much. Just that I don't forget it you know." I said and smiled weak. "You'll do that. Now come we have to start now." Kim said and ran back to the others. Then we started the training.

-
1068 words

Imagine you as a skinny teenage cheerleader girl with the perfect body shape. I can't :/