𝟓🌻

I arrived at my house. My cheeks burned, my breath went very fast, my heart was racing and I felt so terrible. I never felt so terrible in my life. How could Finn do that to me? I mean I knew he was a jerk and a bad person but why would he do that to me? I mean do you really want to tell me he has no heart? Not even a little bit?

I went up to my room and slammed my bag into the corner. I was mad and sad. What the hell was Finn's fucking problem? I didn't understand him. I needed to calm down. The only thing what calmed me down was music. I searched for my headphones and after I found them I put them into my ears and scrolled down my playlist.

The night we met by Stranger Trails was the song I chose.

I listened to the first minute of the song and tried to calm down. It really helped. My breath was normal again, my heart pounded normal again too and I felt a little bit better. Then I just closed my eyes and listened to the lyrics:

I don't know what I'm supposed to do

haunted by the ghost of you.

Take me back to the night we met.

I smiled after the last tone. It was a wonder. How music always calmed me down no matter how down I was. It helped me always. But what was I supposed to do? I couldn't go to school. I decided not to go to school for a few days. Maybe 2 weeks. I knew my mum wouldn't like it but I had to stay home. After two weeks no one will remember this day. Hopefully. I took out my headphones and put them on my desk together with my phone. Then I sighed. It was 4pm.

"Should I just go to the flower field?" I thought to myself. It was a place that made me happy. I knew Finn could be there but I didn't want him to steal everything from me. I thought about it and then I decided to go there. I didn't care if Finn would be there. I would go to him and I would punch him in the face. I laughed about that thought.

Then I headed downstairs and outside the door. It was still so beautiful warm outside. The sun was shining and the smell of flowers was in my nose. It was very calming.

I arrived at the flower field and no one was there. My phone was home. My guitar too. It was just me and the flowers. I said down on the same bench as usual and closed my eyes. The smell of flowers was now very strong. I smelled so many different flowers. That was the best feeling every.

After a while I stood up. I looked at my clock. It was 6pm. "How the time flies." I said to myself and started to walk home. But I walked very slowly. I didn't want to be home alone all the time. But I was outside and I didn't feel alone. I heard birds singing and there were flowers here and there. It just gave me a good feeling. I felt free.

Then I arrived at my house. I opened the door but then I heard someone saying my name. I recognized the voice immediately. It was Finn. "Hey. Looks like you've found some clothes to wear." he said and laughed about his own joke. I rolled with my eyes and then I turned around. "What is your fucking problem?" I asked mad. "You!" he said and laughed again. I walked to him and stopped right in front of him. I reached out and slapped my hand against his cheek. He got big eyes. Then I walked back to my door and closed the door behind me.

It felt good. I felt very good. I smiled and walked up the stairs to my room. My mum was, like always, still not home. I went into my room and took my phone. There were messages from my mum again but I just ignored them. I didn't want to fell bad now.

I laid down in my bed and smiled. I was tired but I also felt like I could dance the whole night. I closed my eyes and thought about the good feeling to slap Finn. It was maybe not much but for me it was the best feeling.

I fell asleep after a while.

In the next morning I felt good. I would go to school. I knew the all knew what I looked like without clothes but this time I didn't care. I had to fight. And that's what it takes.

I took one of my mummy jeans and a t-shirt and headed downstairs with my bag. I took on my chucks and went outside.

After I passed the place were Finn stood yesterday I had to giggle a little bit. Then I walked to school. I decided not to drive with my car for a while. I walked and walked and smiled the whole time. Every person that saw me would think I'm stupid but I didn't care.

After a while I arrived at my school and went inside. Then I went to my locker. There was no stupid letter or something like that in it. Usually there was something. I frowned and turned around then. And Finn stood right behind me. 

"What's now? Do you have some new pictures of me?" I asked annoyed. He looked down. "Grace I'm sorry." he said. I frowned and crossed my arms. "oh my god Finn......I know you just want to break my heart, make out with me or something like that. So I don't care." I said and turned back to my locker. "What I did was stupid. And I know that. So please." he said behind me. I just ignored him and took my books. Then I walked to my next lesson. I beard Finn say my name but I just ignored that too.

-
1025 words

I LOVE FINN WOLFHARD. HE'S SO CUTE. ok sorry that has nothing to do with this here. I just had to say it again. ;)