𝟏𝟏🌻

I already saw the flower field and walked a little bit slower. The smell of flowers already calmed me down a little bit. Then I heard voices. Voices from the flower field. Usually there was no one. Who was there?

I walked a little bit slower and sneaked to it. The voices got louder and louder and suddenly I recognized the voices. I frowned and didn't want to believe what I heard. I came closer and closer. It was Finn and Jessica. The girl who wanted me to stay away from Finn. I couldn't believe it.

What was going on here? I had to talk with Finn. Immediately. I listened carefully to understand what they said. "So what about Grace?" Jessica asked. "Oh her. What do you mean?" Finn asked like he thought I was disgusting. "Yeah do you like her?" Jessica asked. She pretended to be the cute little girl again. But I could hear her real voice in this fake voice. I came closer and now I could see them too. "Oh if I like her. Are you really asking that? She's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. And she's disgusting. Finn said.

I was shocked. Did he really say that? Or was I deaf? "So you don't like her?" Jessica asked again. "Of course not!" he said and laughed. I felt my heart falling down to my feet's. He never liked me. He never did. He played with me. And I was so dumb and trusted him. He would never change. I literally felt my broken heart.  I was so mad but I also felt tears in my eyes. I had to be strong andI had to talk with him.

I waited for a while and finally Jessica stood up. "Let's go for a little walk." she said and took Finn's hand. No Finn had to stay. I had to talk with him. "Sure." he said. Then he put out his phone and put it into bag. His bag was under the bench. Then they started walking but Finn left his bag. Wich dumbass would let his phone under a bench in a bag. But it was perfect for me.

I waited until they were gone and went to Finn's bag. Then I took it and took out his phone. "Please let him have no password." I said to myself and turned on the phone. He had just a black wallpaper. Then I tried to open the phone and it worked. He had now password. I really did it.

I looked through his messages but there was nothing. Then on his other apps. I had to hurry. I didn't know when he would be come back. The last thing I checked were his notes. There were things like his to do list and words he didn't understand. I frowned. But then there was something else. With the name 'my plan'. I hesitated but then I clicked on it. That was what I found:

My Plan

1. pretend to be a nice boy. (you turned soft)
2. make friends with Grace
3. make her fall in love with you
4. be her boyfriend (for 1 mont or 2)
5. brake her heart (maybe more than one time)
(maybe you can sleep with her as well)

I was shocked. This whole time I told him thinks and trusted him. I helped him. He kissed me. He made me fall in love with him. He broke my trust. This whole thing was just a lie. A game. It wasn't real. And he didn't want to tell me this. I felt my heart breaking. Two tears fell down my cheek. I hated him. But I loved him. But I also hated him. I couldn't hink right.

I put his phone back in his bag and the bag under the bench. Then I walked to the exit. I saw Finn and Jessica coming back so I just went home. I wanted to go in my bed. Maybe cry for a few hours. It would probably be better after this. This all.

I arrived at my house and went up to my room. Then I buried my face into my pillow and started crying loudly. No one was home so I didn't care. I never cried loud and it was actually good. Wow. That was the feeling of a broken heart. I felt terrible. I loved Finn and I hated him. It was horrible and I felt like my whole world was a mess.

After a long time of crying and turned around to look outside. I never was so mad in sad. I felt terrible and the worst part was that I really trusted Finn. I trusted him. And now. That's what I got for trusting him.

After a while I fell asleep. I was to tired and my throat hurt. I just had to calm down.

It was Monday again. I was already done with everything and stared at mu phone. There was a message of Finn:

Finn💔
I'm happy to see you again today

I felt the tears coming and put my phone in my pocket. Then I headed downstairs with my bag and outside the door. I wasn't pretty happy to see Finn again but I would ignore him. I wouldn't even talk with him. He was an asshole. More than that. A monster. The only thing what mattered for him was himself.

I walked to the school and looked down the whole time. I still felt terrible. I couldn't be happy no matter what happened. And I was afraid I could cry if I saw Finn.

I arrived there and went inside. Finn wasn't there. I was save. But I didn't know for how long. I went to my locker and unlocked it. Then I took my books and locked the locker again. I had to go as soon as possible.

"Grace?" I heard a voice. I still locked the locker and turned around slowly. It was Finn.

-
1000 words