𝟒🌻

The movie was over and I put my phone on my desk. Then I sighed. It was 9pm. All the snacks were now in my stomach. I laughed about that thought and looked at my stomach. My mum was still not at home and I knew she wouldn't come before 12am.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling and sighed again. I did this very often. What was it? "Why can't Finn just leave me alone?" I asked myself. It was dark in my room and every time when I looked at my guitar and I saw it shimmering in the moonlight I had to think about the days. The days where my mum and my dad were both home. My childhood. They bought me the guitar when I was a kid. I could remember the days when mum and dad played games with me or when they played hide and seek with me. It was a beautiful time. I loved my parents.

And now. My mum is at her work the whole day and my dad is not even in the same country as I am. I felt alone. And the fact that I didn't even had someone to hold me made it worse. Everyone hated me and bullied me. I tried to be strong but how long could I still do that without showing that it hurt sometimes?

I turned around. My bed was right next to the window so I could look outside and fall asleep.

I thought for a while and then I finally fell asleep.

On the next morning I was very early. Wo my life was really a mess. Sometimes I was late, sometimes early and sometimes I was perfect in time. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. "Just look forward Grace. This is going to be a good day. Just try to be happy today." I said to myself. Then I went to the wardrobe and looked for some clothes. I decided to wear some mum jeans and a much to big t-shirt. Then I took my long white socks and my white chucks.

After I made myself ready for school I headed downstairs with my bag and went outside. I decided to walk to school. I always drove but this time I didn't want to. I checked my phone for some messages and there were lots messages:

Mum❣️
sorry Grace I was late again :/

Mum❣️
I promise this time I'll be earlier

Mum❣️
Grace?

Mum❣️
you probably sleep right?

Mum❣️
Goodnight honey <3

My mum was crazy.  But I was happy she cared about me. Not like my dad. He didn't even write me a message. Pretty sad.

After a while I already saw the school. There were some people going in and outside but not that many. I was pretty early today what was also good. It was maybe a chance not to see Finn.

I walked inside the big doors and went immediately to my locker. Then I unlocked the locker and looked inside. There was a letter on the inside of the door.

Be ready for something cool today
Finn

Man. I rolled with my eyes and frowned. What was it what he wanted? I threw the letter away and took out my books. Then I locked my locker and went down the corridors. It was so peaceful without the people running to the classrooms. I liked it. My next lesson was math class again. And it was just 6:50am. I had more than an hour until then. I sighed and walked back. While I walked I searched for my headphones. Again. But I couldn't find them. Great. I must have left them alone after I watched netflix. I put my bag back on my back and walked around the corner.

But then I stopped. What I saw was disgusting. There was Finn making out with another girl. I didn't know who she was but I knew Finn would cheat on her anyway. I retched and continued walking. "How could I stop this boy?" I thought to myself. I really wanted my headphones at this moment. I sat down on a bench far away from Finn and his 'date'.

After a while Finn came in my direction. I stood up and walked away from him. But he grabbed my arm. "Hey! Where are you going?" he asked and smirked. "Oh are you already done with your date?" I asked and smirked back. "Well I think so." he said. "Well I think I go now. Or do want a new chick to cheat on?" I said annoyed. Finn rolled with his eyes and let go of my arm. I walked to my classroom. I knew I had like 30 minutes but I wouldn't meet Finn there.

6 hours of school were done again. I walked outside of the classroom and to the locker. I put my books back into the locker and locked it. Then I headed down to the big doors. But then I saw the doors were closed. I didn't know why the doors were closed. Usually the doors were open. I frowned and put my hand on the door handle. Then I pushed down the door handle and I couldn't even look. I heard loud talking and then I could see what it was. There was a big banner in front of me.

The big banner showed me in my underwear. Just in my underwear. In the kitchen. "What?" I screamed. Everyone turned around and started laughing and had both of my hands on my mouth. I was shocked. My eyes searched for Finn and of course he was there. The biggest jerk was also the one who laughed the most. He came up to me, still laughing. "What did you think about my masterpiece. I made it yesterday." he said and laughed.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Finn made pictures of me. I felt tears in my eyes and my heart was pounding very fast. The whole school saw me in my underwear. That was so embarrassing. "You made picture of me?" I said with a weird voice. Finn laughed even laughter. "Oh do you like it? The whole needs to see a hippo in underwear and in the kitchen." he said. I felt more tears in my eyes.

He really did something like this. I ran down the stares and across the street. I didn't even look at the cars. The tears fell down my cheek. I just wanted to disappear. What the hell was Finn's problem with me?

-
1104 words

I needed to do it sorry :/