The U.S.J incident:8

Start from the beginning

Izuku was standing helplessly in the middle. She couldn't fight like this. She needed... she needed...

'Help?'

Izuku's eyes shot opened and when she stomped in front of her, she felt the presence of... another proxie?

'Hello i'm the ice proxie! Give me a name quick so we can help!'

Izuku smiled at this sudden help and said 'C'mon... Glacier!"

Izuku ran past everyone and hopped on Phantom back with a new shiny snowflake charm on her choker

I think I forgot to mention, the poison charm looks like the radioactive symbol and the lightning charm is a lightning bolt

Glacier let out a roar that froze all the enemies in their place, allowing Aizawa to take them out easily.

Out of the portal came a large muscular figure. It had beady eyes and a beak. The worst thing was that it's brain was exposed! "Iida!" Thirteen yelled "Run back to the school! Get the other pro heroes! That's an order!". Without further argument, Iida made a break for the door with Bakugo and Todoroki backing him up.

Iida made it out but the villain that had opened the portal was now targeting the students.

He made portal around different groups of students. There were yells of surprise as students fell in the portals. Soon Izuku went through a portal of her own

Izuku's P.O.V

I was falling and then I landed in a body of water. I could feel vibrations coming towards me so I started to swim up. I never really liked swimming since my bangs would float up and my scars would show. My bangs went up and I heard a gasp.

A rope like thing wrapped around me and pulled me out of the water.

Turns out, I was sent to the shipwreck zone with Tsu and Mineta.

"What was-" Tsu started "Your eyes they-"

"Stop..."

Tsu stopped and silence followed

"I don't like talking about it. For now, we need to work on getting out of here."

"Right! *ribbit*"

Tsu started informing me about how many enemies were there and how far away land was while Mineta was crying about how we were all gonna die.

Izuku had enough of Mineta and started yelling

"Just shut up! If you really think we're gonna die, jump off the boat already! They don't know what our quirks are, otherwise they would've sent Tsu somewhere a frog would be weak! So please just let me think!"

Mineta was shocked and then through sobs asked me "How...how can you be so brave...?"

Izuku showed them her scars and white eyes. It was the first time she showed anyone other than her mother and Kacchan.

"I... don't want...this to happen to any of my friends..."

Izuku turned around while Tsu ans Mineta felt bad, and was trying to think of a strategy when an idea crossed her mind.

What if I use One for all...

It was risky and she didn't know how to use it, but It was all she had.

"Ok, i'm gonna hit the water with my quirk, then you jump over with mineta. I think i'll be airborne enough for you to turn around and catch me with your tongue." She told Tsu

"Ok *ribbit*"

Izuku jumped off the boat and punched the water with her power, causing a whirlpool. Mineta started throwing dozens of his balls in which stuck the villains together while Tsu, was jumping across.

Tsu grabbed Izuku with her tongue and pulled her over.

"Thanks...Tsu..." Izuku panted out

Izuku knew they weren't done fighting though

When will this end...?

Another really long one! I guess I've been really inspired lately!

~Gloomy       Word count:1036