11

Ten comments and votes for next chapter.
I'm not going to do ep 11, bc
I watched it a lot and didn't feel like writing it,
So I'm doing ep 12 and 13.

Dylan didn't come to the chicken girl Thanksgiving because she couldn't stop thinking about what she witnessed

Dylan didn't come to the chicken girl Thanksgiving because she couldn't stop thinking about what she witnessed. She wanted to forget about it, but she couldn't it was hard. And it wouldn't happen.

Dylan didn't tell Ethan yet, mostly because she didn't know how to tell him. But she decided, she'll tell him after the formal. She just hoped, she wouldn't change her mind by than. Dylan entered the musical with Kayla, they stopped next to Flash who was next to Ace, not realizing it.

"Kayla, how are you?" Flash asked her, the girls noticing him now. Dylan glared at him.

"No, we're not talking yet. We're not at a 'hey, how are you?' kind of place." Kayla told him, walking away with Dylan. They watched the rest of the play together, Angie doing horrible as Juliet because she kept forgetting the lines, halfway through she gave up and Rhyme saved the show playing as Juliet better.

_________________

"... And just as Drake and I were about to kiss, Tk shows up. But Tk like now, but Tk when he first moved to Attaway." Rhyme told the chicken girls and surprisingly Tim about her dream as they sat together.

"Oh my God, no!" Quinn groaned.

"I know it got way weirder from there, but I will spare you." Rhyme told them.

"You what I think? I think someone is a little nervous about the dance." Ellie asked.

"I guess I am a little." Rhyme admitted.

"Drake is so into you, you'll be fine." Kayla told her.

"But I've only ever kissed Tk. I've never felt like about anyone except for TK." Rhyme told them.

"Um, hi. I'm still here." Tim told her, "remember when we dated? Does nobody remember that? Tim and Rhyme? Tim and Rhyme? Thyme?"

Dylan smiled sweetly at him, "no offense, but that was over before it even began."

"Sorry?" Rhyme told him, it sounding more like a question.

"Can we just go back to plotting revenge? That was far more compelling." Tim asked them. Right than the Roger twins came and sat next to Dylan with mischief smiles.

"We heard Revenge." Raine explained, their grins not leaving, "what's the plan?"

"Do you even know who it's on?" Dylan asked him, turning her head to face him.