8

Five comments and ten votes for next chapter.

"Are you going to Ace's Halloween party?" Lydia asked Dylan

"Are you going to Ace's Halloween party?" Lydia asked Dylan. She was now feeling better and back at school which isn't that great for her because she has a lot to catch up to her class.

"I don't have a costume." Dylan shrugged, "remember I was sick?"

"Than its good I got you one." Lydia smiled.

Dylan looked at her, "why do you like parties?"

______________

"Dylan, Hey." Robbie said walking up to her.

"Hi, What are you supposed to be?" Dylan asked gesturing towards what he's wearing.

"Uh, myself. I'm hoping people will see the real me." Robbie answered. Dylan smiled at him.

"Wow. That was deep." Ace said surprising Dylan, she didn't know he was here, "You look beautiful, Dylan." Ace said before leaving, he's heart hurting. Dylan smiled a little, he understood she needed space.

"How are you with the whole, you know?" Dylan asked.

"Well I'm still suspending, Ellie's mom hated me. My mom is mad at me but can't be bothered. And nobody believes that I'm innocent. Besides that I'm great." Robbie told her giving her a cup of punch.

"I do. I'll always believe you." Dylan told him.

Robbie smiled at her, "Ace is right, you look beautiful but I think you'd make a better Angel."

Dylan looked at her costume, "Well technically I'm a dark angel but thanks."

_______________

Dylan walked back inside the house only to see Rhyme, Brooke, and Kayla awkwardly close to each other. "Hey." Dylan greeted.

"Haven't seen you guys at all lately." Rhyme said.

"Well I was sick." Dylan shrugged.

"Yeah, well, Thanks for making me feel guilty again." Brooke said.

"Maybe you wouldn't feel so guilty if you didn't act like a total b." Kayla sassed. Dylan let out a surprised chuckle.

"Whoa!" Rhyme said, "you're nearly just as bad."

"It's always about Flash. Flash that, Flash this." Dylan added.

"At least I have a boyfriend." Kayla responded.

Dylan looked surprised, "gee, Thanks."

"Sorry." Kayla said realizing what she just said, "if it makes you feel better, I'm over Flash."

"What?" Rhyme and Dylan asked softly shocked.

"Flash is a total jerk. We came in a couples costume and he won't even take a five minute break from the DJ booth to dance with me." Kayla explained.

"That sounds like Ace, maybe it's like last year." Dylan said.

"Yeah, well, the B's completely destroyed my costume. So p, not only am I uncomfortable I'm also very cold and not to make things weirder but I think I like Robbie Robbins. Which sucks. So, I'm sorry, Rhyme." Ellie said.

"I like someone who doesn't like me back." Rhyme said.

"I like an aspiring DJ." Kayla said.

"Wow. Oh wait it's my turn?" Dylan asked when they looked at her, "Well I think I like more than one person. Man, we're all really fuc-"

Rhyme faked a cough.

"-ked up right now."

"Uh, excuse me? I need to put the dog back on his leash." Kayla said before leaving.

"Dylan!" Lydia walked up to her.

"Oh, light Angel and dark angel?" Rhyme asked.

Lydia nodded, "Yeah. I'm bored, wanna get pizza?" Lydia asked Dylan.

"See you , Rhyme." Dylan opened the door and Birdie and Spike came in. Dylan and Lydia shrugged before leaving.