9

Ten comments and ten votes for next chapter.

"Hey, Dylan." Dylan heard Brooke say, Dylan turned around and saw Brooke sitting against the wall next to the stairs. "Hey." Dylan said next to her.

"How's the play?" Brooke asked.

"I quit, it wasn't me. I wanted to try something different but..." Dylan shrugged, Brooke nodded than they noticed Rhyme coming up the stairs.

"Hey, I like the look." Brooke told her.

"Thanks, I like yours too." Rhyme said sitting in front of them.

"It's called exhaustion, and it's my new favorite brand." Brooke said, Dylan let out a small laugh.

"Oh, is that what the Bs are wearing these days?" Rhyme asked.

"Ha, someone's sour." Brooke commented.

"And surprisingly, it's not me." Dylan said.

"No, I'm just saying you hang out with them a lot." Rhyme said.

"They're my friends." Brooke said.

Dylan scoffed, "You carry their books."

"And buy them lattes." Rhyme added.

"You know, they're just trying to teach me how to be a B. They're not monsters. It's all part of the process." Brooke sighed, "sheesh, okay?"

"Okay, Sorry. Just telling you that you don't have to put up with that." Rhyme said, "Okay, so how's life? I mean, we haven't talked in ages. Any new boys?"

"Well, there was." Brooke said.

"No way, who?" Rhyme asked.

"Don't freak. It's- it's Robbie." Brooke told them.

"Robbie Robbins?" Rhyme asked.

"How many Robbie's do you know?" Dylan asked Rhyme before realizing something, "wait, my best friend?!"

"We've just been spending a lot of time together and I thought we were a thing, but..." Brooke trailed off.

"But?" Dylan and Rhyme asked.

"Well, he kissed Brittany at Ace's party and I just- I don't know, the whole thing's bumming me out." Brooke explained.