2

Dylan wasn't in the dance team, she knew she should be sad but she wasn't. The summer she got more into music and photograph just like Ethan got into football and soccer. Dylan sighed as she opened her locker to see pictures of the chicken girls, her and her brother, Lydia, her family, the boys. She picked one of the pictures smiling sadly, it was a picture of her, Ace, TK, and Ethan. They were all making silly faces except for Ace, he was smiling brightly, his arm around Dylan's waist. Dylan remembers that day like the back of her hand, Ace was acting weird that day so she called the boys, flash didn't come since he had a date with Kayla. Dylan was about to leave when they came but Ace wanted her to stay. They spent the whole day at the arcade.

"Dylan!" Dylan heard a voice say causing her to get startled dropping the picture.

She turned around to see who it was. Of course, it had to be Ace. She closed her locker speeding towards the twins when she saw them. Ace stopped next to her locker picking the picture up smiling sadly when he saw what picture it was. That day he was acting like a jerk to everyone and Dylan still tried and succeeded to make him feel better. He knew he made the biggest mistake of his life. He loved her and he still does.

Dylan put her arms around the twins sending them a small smile. "Small warning, stay away from the bee's. They really are b-"

"We get it." Romeo said interrupting her.

"Its rude to interrupt." Dylan said scolding.

"Its rude to cuss." Romeo replied in the same tone as her.

"I wasn't going to cuss." Dylan said lying.

"Really? Then what were you going to say?" Raine asked.

"Fine, but it doesn't count since I didn't actually cuss." Dylan said.

"You were going to." Raine pointed out.

"But Romeo interrupted me, so I didn't." Dylan said.

"Your logic is perfect." Romeo sarcastically said.

"Oh honey, everything I do is perfect."

________________________

"Umm hello anybody here?" Ellie questioned as she and Dylan came in the auditorium.

"If there is tell me why I'm here." Dylan called out.

Suddenly a light more like a spotlight flashed on the bee's. They walked closer towards them. They both covered their eyes from the bright light.

"The sightings a little dramatic don't you think." Ellie said.

"God, are you trying to blind me." Dylan commented.

"You've both been chosen Ellie and Dylan." Beatrice said.

"For what?" Ellie questioned. Dylan crossed her arms.

"We've picked both of you." The red head said.

"For what?" Dylan repeated what Ellie asked.

"We have decided that after much deliberation that you two will be the fifth and sixth bee, we always have five but we're making an exception for you as long as you apologize. And Brianna went to boarding school so we've been in the market." Beatrice said. Dylan was confused.

"And you two are the lucky winners." The one with black curly hair said. The red head clapped not making any sound.

"You guys want us to be a bee?" Ellie questioned.

"Thats right." Beatrice said.

"Well not yet usually we start with a trial period, there's a lot of work to be done." The one with wavy black hair said.

"A lot starting with your names." Beatrice said.

"My name?" Dylan questioned.

"You'll also get a second chance in the dance team." Beatrice added.
________________________

Dylan was in her room looking at old pictures, She stopped at one her eyes watering. "Hey, D- you okay?" Ethan went over to her. He stopped at his place when he saw the picture. It was of dad, mom, and them, they were all so happy in this photo.

"Is it weird to be sad over this after years?" Dylan questioned sniffling. Ethan pulled her in a hug.

"No, especially not when you never cried over this wanting to be strong for me." Ethan said. Dylan hugged back, eyes closed, tears going down her face, why would she leave?

________________________

Dylan shut her phone when she woke up the alarm bugging her. She was about to go back to sleep when she remembered about Tk's choice. She quickly put her clothes on and knocked on her brothers room. He opened it dressed. "Hey ready?" Ethan asked. Dylan nodded taking his hand.

Together the siblings ran trying to get to Tk's house. They made it there seeing Tk's mother closing the door and Rhyme outside of it. Hope vanished from Dylan's eyes. "He left didn't he?" Dylan asked more like said. Rhyme said nothing giving her the answer.

________________________

Sorry for the terrible chapter there wasn't much I can put Dylan in. If you have any questions, comments, opinions, or just want to talk tell me.

Why do you think Ace and Dylan broke up?

Who else hated that Tk left without a goodbye? Yeah so he wanted to go with his dad but no goodbye at all not even a test. Saying goodbye over a text is also bad but it's better than none.