10

10 votes and Comments for next chapter.

"Come in." Ace said, still in shock, letting her in. He lead her to he's room. Once Dylan sat on he's bed, the tears started spilling, Ace didn't hesitate as he pulled her in a comforting hug whispering sweet, assuring words to her. Being in Ace's arms made her remember the good times when they were together.

"Hey, it's okay, everything's going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you." He kept on whispering words like that to her. It made her feel better but at the same time it made her sadder. She didn't realize just how much she missed him till now.

She hasn't seen her mother in years. There were times where she needed her mom. She loves her dad, he tried so hard to be a father and mother to them so they don't feel like something is missing, but sometimes she just needed her mom.

But now that her mom's here, she doesn't know what to feel especially since her dad knew and didn't tell her or Ethan. Dylan knew that Ethan didn't know because he would have told her. He couldn't keep it and he wouldn't. But he's the more emotional twin.

Once Dylan calmed down, she pulled away to wipe her tears. "I'm sorry." Dylan's voice was quiet but it wasn't a whisper.

"Don't be." Ace put he's hand on top of hers. Dylan looked at it before turning he's hand around and intertwining there hands, Dylan looked at him to see he's eyes already on her, "Can I stay here? I don't want to go home right now."

"Yeah, I'll- I'll get you something to wear." Ace opened he's wardrobe and took out a pair of he's  sweatpants and shirt. Ace handed it to her, Dylan took it and walked to the bathroom. Once she finished, she went to Ser Ace dressed in bed, she got under the cover and put her head on he's chest surprising him. Dylan closed her eyes falling asleep.

_______________

"So he rights you a note every single day?" Kayla asked as she, Dylan, and Quinn were sitting together in a table.

"So cute." Dylan smiled.

"Uh-huh, and he tucks it somewhere new everyday. He's the sweetest. How about Flash?" Quinn told them.

"What about him?" Kayla asked.

"What kind of cute stuff does he do for you?" Quinn asked Kayla.

"Sometimes he listens to me when I talk." Kayla said.

Dylan frowned, "what? Sometimes?"

"Sounds great, I guess." Quinn said.

"Not really. What is going on? We're in a rut." Kayla said.

"You guys just need to let lose and have fun." Quinn said.

"Or you can take whatever electronic he's using and tell him you need to talk. So you can fix the problem." Dylan suggested.

"Hey, we should go on a double date later, at the cafe." Quinn said.

"Sure, why not?" Kayla said.

"Dylan?" Quinn asked.

"Thanks, but I'd rather not be the Fifth wheel." Dylan said.

"Okay. I always wanted to go on a double date, and thanks to Hami, I can. I'll see you two later." Quinn said than left.

"Hami? Seriously?" Dylan asked.

Dylan caught Ace's eye and they smiled, heat coming to Dylan's cheek. Kayla looked to see what she's looking at, "are you two back together?"

"N-no." Dylan said, "but we're getting closer, I think."

________________

"Dylan. Wake up." A voice softly said gently shaking Dylan's sleeping figure. "No." Dylan mumbled turning to the other side and snuggling closer to the pillow.

"Dylan, we have school." Ace said.

"No school. Only sleep." Dylan mumbled, her eyes still close.

"Dylan! It's snowing!"

Dylan shot up out of bed and ran towards the window. She was excited, she never saw snow in her whole life. Dylan's face dropped and she turned to face Ace, "You cruel, cruel boy." Dylan shook her head.

"You wouldn't get up!" Ace defended himself.

"It doesn't give you a reason to do that. That was just cruel." Dylan said than picked up Ace's pillow throwing it at him.

"Hey!" Ace said as it hit him in the face. Dylan giggled before she felt something soft hit her in the face. And that's all it took for a pillow fight to happen.

________________

Dylan walked out of school humming a song stuck in her head. "Dylan, wait!" Dylan heard a voice call. Dylan pause and waited for him to catch up. "Hey." Ace smiled at her, "I was wondering if you wanted to get some ice cream."

Dylan smiled at him