3

Dylan was in her room throwing everything she has off TK in a box. She's was angry, upset, heartbroken. She told him about her mom leaving and that she didn't even say goodbye and TK did the same thing as her. Dylan wasn't asking for much at least a note or text. She took a black marker out writing 'TK' in the box in bold letters.

"Hey you ready?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." Dylan said. It's a new year, I can be who I want to be but first I need to forget about him.

Dylan put away the box before walking with her brother.

___________________________

"Dad what are we going to watch today?" Ethan asked as he saw dad walk downstairs.

"What?" Dad questioned confused.

"You know, movie night. It's today." Dylan said.

"Oh I'm so sorry I have a date with Dolly today." Dad said. Ethan and Dylan's expression turned sad before going to emotionless. It's been happening for a month now, always making excuses, always out in night and mourning. There's nobody even in this town named Dolly.

"Its fine. We should go to school before were late." Dylan said. The twins moved past there dad going outside. Should've known.

__________________________

Dylan had a face on listening to a boy sing terribly. My poor ears.

"Okay! thank you. Thank you Timothy. appreciate it." The teacher for the music theater said. "Oh okay I think we have our casts, um everybody auditioned right? We got everybody?"

Right then Rhyme came in the room, "wait!"

"Well if it isn't my weeping Willow, so glad you made it. Angie your prodigy has arrived." Angie fake smiled.

"I want to audition." Rhyme said.

"And what part will you be auditioning for?"

"Um, j-Juliet."

"Really? Wow that's a really great choice for our first timer. I love it, let's see what you got."

"Well I know I got him

Drake than got a music sheet and went over to her.

But think that something

else just might begin

there's a pool

On my heart

That tells me something

Bout to start

And you got me

All figured out

Not everything's new

And I don't know

What to do

I got to figure it figure it out

Before for its to late

Cause somebody's great

B-b-b-break

B-b-b-break

If I told him the truth

It would break

Apart the world

That we both knew

Dylan smirked as she saw Angie jealous. Her arms crossed, the expression clear on her face.

But you got me