46. Until Next Time ||Smut||Part I

ابدأ من البداية

"Tell me to stop," Newt murmured, thick through his teeth.

You didn't respond, only gasped with pleasure when his hand stroked you gently through the thin cloth of your underwear. Newt grabbed the hem of your nightgown and slipped it over your head with ease, immediately exposing your bare skin to the cool night air. You tugged at Newt's clothing, impatient. He smiled at you, placing one brief kiss on your lips before pulling away to shrug his shirt off. He lifted his hips off of the bed, you along with him, and shrugged off his trousers and undergarments. You suddenly became aware of him pressed against you, hard and erect. Before you had time to comment, Newt was kissing you again, albeit a bit more roughly this time, his teeth catching on your bottom lip. He broke the kiss so his lips could travel down the curve of your throat to your chest.

"Agh!" You arched against Newt, grinding against him as he took a nipple into his mouth, suckling gently, his tongue swirling around the sensitive skin.

Newt groaned a little at your response. "Bloody hell, (Y/N), you have no idea what you do to me."

You couldn't respond, not with intelligible words at least. Newt seemed to be perfectly fine with that, as demonstrated when he smirked against your lips. In one fluid motion, he flipped the two of you over so that you were underneath him. His toned arms caged you in from either side of your head, forcing you to look into his warm brown eyes. Light danced in his eyes, but lust clouded them as well. Your skin was flushed, your hair a mess, and it took all of Newt's will not to finish right then and there. In another quick motion, Newt slid back off of the end of the bed so he was standing and yanked you so that your legs dangled off of the edge. A devilish smile spread across Newt's handsome features, the light of the moon reflecting off of his white teeth.

Slowly, he lowered his hand and put it right against your heat, cupping it, as the other hand traced the sensitive skin at the apex of your thighs. You bucked against his hand, teeth gritted in attempt to bite back your moans. "Please," you managed, biting your lip. "God, Newt, please." Newt cocked his head. "Please what?" He asked, dipping one of his fingers just barely into you.

A strained gasp escaped you. "Please make me come!"

"Fuck," Newt murmured to himself. "I had no idea how hot that'd sound." And then he plunged his fingers into you. You had no time to react, only scream out in pleasure as he rammed three of his fingers into your dripping core, his other hand teasing your clit. Newt slid his fingers in and out of you, your wetness coating his fingers and squirting onto his bed each time he plunged his fingers in and out of you.

Moans and gasps escaped your body in a continuous string as newt pleasured you. You threw your head back against the mattress, your body arching when he rubbed and pinch the bundle of nerves. Your hands twisted themselves into Newt's sheets, desperately attempting to grab something to anchor you down.

Newt growled at the sight. "Think you can still go in the maze, (Y/N)? Still think you're shucking strong enough?" He thrusted his fingers even harder into you, making dark spots dance across your vision and your toes curl. He leaned in closer to you. Moans fell from your lips, one after the other. "Will you still leave me without telling me that you're going to run in the maze?" He curled his fingers in you. Your body began to shake slightly when you felt Newt ramming his fingers against your g-spot. "Hm, (Y/N)? Still feeling strong?" You could tell Newt was taking some of his pent up anger out on you. He had never been this rough with you before. To be completely honest, you kind of liked it. You writhed against the sheets as you neared your peak, screwing your eyes closed as the pleasure tripled. Your breaths fell at a faster and faster pace, matching the speed Newt was pushing his fingers in and out of you.

"No," You breathed, barely audible.

Newt's eyes darkened. "What? Say it again, (Y/N), louder."

Another groan slipped from your mouth as you struggled to form words. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," you breathed, the pleasure building.