"Where were you?" Jungkook's stern voice made her jump in shock, ripping off the grin on her face.

Stabilizing her heart that almost fell out of its place she responded "Fuck, you scared the shit out of me and it's not actually your business"

With a hint of annoyance, Rin whirled in the direction of his voice but it got immediately replaced by fear seeing Jungkook sitting on the couch glaring at her.

His expression was no joke as his dark eyes pierced through her conveying the immense anger and annoyance he was feeling.

"Not my business?" menacing growl visibly dripped his words with his eyes having no plan on looking away.

"Everything about you is my fucking business" he roared out, jerking his body up from the couch and erasing the distance between them in a blink of an eye.

"Jungkook...I..." She opened her mouth to speak struggling to get the words out under his dominating gaze.

"Where were you?" He grabbed both of her shoulders and yanked her closer.

"I...was...my...friend" She managed to stutter out half of a sentence before he resumed his yelling.

"I called you like the hundredth time, went back and searched the entire college like a madman" His grip on her tightened making her whimper in pain.

"and now you come back at past one acting as if nothing happened. Why didn't you receive my call? Or did you become deaf, " He stopped noticing how scared she looked. 

She was literally trembling under his hold.

Since their childhood, furious Jungkook was like her worst nightmare and she was extremely terrified of his temper as she knew he would completely lose himself and harm others without even realizing it.

The scar on her forehead which she always hid behind her bangs was proof of it, a reminder never to piss the guy before her beyond his limit.

Seeing tears welling up in her eyes, his gaze immediately soften. "Rin," His voice came out a lot softer than before.

"Don't be so careless next time," He wrapped his arms around her kissing her forehead.

"God! I was so worried, you were never this late. Bad thoughts started to invade my mind and then you didn't even receive my calls so I got paranoid" Finally she started to relax in his embrace sniffing.

"I'm sorry for yelling" His voice sounded so sincere that made her forgive him in a heartbeat.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have ignored your calls" she muttered softly.

"Wait, what! You ignored my calls" He pulled right away, his voice was rimming with distaste as his face morphed into a scowl.

"Ummm, I didn't think it was important..." She couldn't finish when Jungkook began to scream at her again pissed as hell, "Oh really? Even after I called you like a hundred times! Seriously Rin"

"But you do that all the time Jungkook, coming home late, ignoring my calls?" She protested flushing her resolution to handle things in a cool manner in the toilet.  She really couldn't stand his hypocritical attitude. 

"So you were trying to get back on me?" He scoffed putting his hands on his hip.

"What? No! of course not" She folded her arms over her chest furrowing her eyebrows.

"Not everything revolves around you, Jungkook, and don't forget I have my own life as well. I'm not your toy nor your slave" She retorted and was about to leave when Jungkook held her wrist stopping her.

"I never said that Rin" Jungkook turned her around and cupped her face.

Dropping down his threatening demeanor, he spoke  "You are the one who owns my heart, you are my queen,"

"Really" A humorless chuckle escaped from her lips as she found his words extremely difficult to digest.

"From the place I stand, It looks like I'm nothing but the biggest embarrassment of your life, an ugly secret that you want to hide from the world" She removed his hands off her cheeks, forcing back the tears threatening to flood down.

Jungkook's heart crunched in pain at the sight of tears brimming in her eyes but her words had rendered him speechless and he could do nothing but open and close his mouth.

"See !" She stepped back "You have nothing to say in defense because all the things I have said are true" She looked away cleaning the lingering tears on her eyes before they could fall.

"At least be decent enough and stop saying words you don't mean. Save your fake affection and concern for your real girlfriend whom you can proudly show off in front of the world" She then exited the living room with traces of long steps leaving his figure behind as quickly as possible.

When she reached her room, she slammed the door shut and plummeted to the ground weeping fervently. It was like the seal to her emotion had broken and all of a sudden she could feel all pain she had pretended not to exist.

"Stupid girl crying for someone who doesn't even deserve it" She scolded herself pushing her off the ground to stand up.

Reminding all the reasons why he was no good for her, she gathered herself and changed into her nightdress. Redirecting her mind from the bipolar bunny to Jimin, Rin plopped on her bed.

"Life will always give you hundreds of reasons to cry. During that moment remember thousand other reasons that will make you smile and stay strong" She repeated the words Jimin had said to her when she had shared about her father with him.

Getting lost in the fantasy of her one reason which now equaled all the other thousand reasons, she let her lips stretch into a wide smile.

"Really hoping to see you soon," She mumbled imaging the blanket to be his warm embrace as she drifted to sleep.

*****